And we're back!

Main Menu

Acts of Terrorism megathread

Started by mongers, August 04, 2016, 08:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on April 25, 2019, 09:52:12 PM
Quote from: viper37 on April 23, 2019, 09:41:48 PM
The Church of Notre-Dame burnt by Allah's will, because France banned the veil.

What the fuck is your problem?
https://www.thepostmillennial.com/quebec-politician-jokes-that-religious-symbol-bans-are-to-blame-for-church-fires/
QuoteAccording to La Presse, Torres, a Muslim woman, said that banning religious signs can stir up the wrath of "the imaginary friend,"  then saying "here is the result!" Implying that the religious symbol ban provoked God to set the cathedral on fire.

She continued to say that if she was the Premier, she would "have firefighters sleep at the Basilica of Notre-Dame Street" in Montreal.

The comments made here are presumably related to Quebec's own religious symbol ban, Bill 21. The implication is that if Quebec is also banning religious symbols, a controversial move by the CAQ government that has made headlines, that perhaps Montreal's own Notre Dame basilica should be under close observations for fires. Just in case God were to decide to set it ablaze, or anything of that nature.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

I hear that kind of stuff from nutty Christians plenty. I fully expect that nutty Muslims think the same way.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on April 26, 2019, 11:56:12 AM

I hear that kind of stuff from nutty Christians plenty. I fully expect that nutty Muslims think the same way.

The distressing thought is that Viper has adopted nutty Islam.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Razgovory

Quote from: viper37 on April 25, 2019, 10:09:12 PM

https://www.thepostmillennial.com/quebec-politician-jokes-that-religious-symbol-bans-are-to-blame-for-church-fires/
QuoteAccording to La Presse, Torres, a Muslim woman, said that banning religious signs can stir up the wrath of "the imaginary friend,"  then saying "here is the result!" Implying that the religious symbol ban provoked God to set the cathedral on fire.

She continued to say that if she was the Premier, she would "have firefighters sleep at the Basilica of Notre-Dame Street" in Montreal.

The comments made here are presumably related to Quebec's own religious symbol ban, Bill 21. The implication is that if Quebec is also banning religious symbols, a controversial move by the CAQ government that has made headlines, that perhaps Montreal's own Notre Dame basilica should be under close observations for fires. Just in case God were to decide to set it ablaze, or anything of that nature.

Great.  Why the fuck did you bring it up?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on April 26, 2019, 04:22:36 PM
Quote from: viper37 on April 25, 2019, 10:09:12 PM

Great.  Why the fuck did you bring it up?
because I knew you would react to this and explode in a typical fashion you have adopted against me lately.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

You could just stop stating falsehoods.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Eddie Teach

Allah will smite you for your disbelief.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on April 26, 2019, 02:34:25 PM

:lol:

dps

Someone shot up a synagogue in San Diego.  Apparently no fatalities, thank God, but several injured.

Admiral Yi

Dang.  US is a free fire zone.

Razgovory

Razgovory

Another 4chan shooter.  Put up a manifesto about cultural Marxism and other bullshit.

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on April 26, 2019, 06:39:15 PM
You could just stop stating falsehoods.
and this is false, how...?

viper37

Quote from: Malthus on April 26, 2019, 02:34:25 PM

I am versatile in my nuttyness ;)

Josquius

The other week it did seem fairly common for radicalised morons online to blame notre same on Muslims. Pff
██████
██████
██████