News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Acts of Terrorism megathread

Started by mongers, August 04, 2016, 08:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

The gunman identified as Devin P. Kelly by two anonymous police officers.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Liep on November 05, 2017, 03:46:54 PM
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41880511

:(

Sorry, wrong thread.  Terrorism is only committed by Radical Islamic TerroristsTM (see: People, brown and Americans, Not Real). 

QuoteDonald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

May God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs, Texas. The FBI & law enforcement are on the scene. I am monitoring the situation from Japan.
12:06 PM - 5 Nov 2017

Whew.  I know I feel better.

Edit: 
QuoteMay God be w/ the people of Sutherland Springs

lulz

mongers

Sounds like nearly every worshipper in the church was killed or wounded by this terrorist (dark skin/muslim) or nutter (white).
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

grumbler

What the fuck does skin color have to do with this?  The last thing we need now is racist assholes starting to draw conclusions based on pigmentation.   Pigmentation doesn't kill people, bullets do.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on November 05, 2017, 06:40:18 PM
What the fuck does skin color have to do with this?  The last thing we need now is racist assholes starting to draw conclusions based on pigmentation.   Pigmentation doesn't kill people, bullets do.

Leave it to you to politicize this event over pigmentation so soon.  Hopes and prayers.

Kleves

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 05, 2017, 06:48:49 PM
Quote from: grumbler on November 05, 2017, 06:40:18 PM

Leave it to you to politicize this event over pigmentation so soon.  Hopes and prayers.

Reading comprehension:  FAILED 

Too bad, too.  You had potential, kid.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

I'm sure everything will be all white in the end.

mongers

Quote from: Kleves on November 05, 2017, 06:59:00 PM
Derpish white guy, as per usual.

Not heard that before, what does it mean?

CountDeMoney

Loose reference to the Whirling Derpishes. 

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 05, 2017, 07:54:42 PM
Loose reference to the Whirling Derpishes.

Spun off by the centripetal force? :unsure:

CountDeMoney

Aaaaaand that'll be enough of that, young man.

mongers

dps

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 05, 2017, 05:37:28 PM
The gunman identified as Devin P. Kelly by two anonymous police officers.

My first thought was, "The guy who created Picket Fences and The Practice?".  But that's David E. Kelley.

CountDeMoney

QuoteFew details were immediately available about Kelley, and attempts to reach his family were unsuccessful Sunday. Kelley had at one point been in the military, enlisting in 2010 and serving as a logistical readiness airman stationed at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico, according to Air Force spokeswoman Ann Stefanek.

He was court-martialed in 2012 and sentenced to a year in military prison for assaulting his spouse and child, she said. He was reduced in rank and released with a bad conduct discharge in 2014.

Alrighty then.  Another one of those.  #RadicalVeteranTerrorism

[email protected]