Acts of Terrorism megathread

Started by mongers, August 04, 2016, 08:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: viper37 on August 22, 2017, 06:01:43 PM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 22, 2017, 01:03:34 PM
Quote from: Maladict on August 22, 2017, 05:21:44 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 20, 2017, 04:28:23 AM
that is still very much up in the air. The dying can take a very long time. But if our governments don't stop muslim mass-migration you can be sure they dying will go quite a bit faster. After: with sufficient muslims your country will become a shithole, like all other countries where islam rules.

I think that's just Belgium.

Nah, islam can only make it more of shithole.
But it doesn't take away from the reality that all countries where islam is boss are shitholes. And it doesn't take away from the reality either that everywhere there are growing amounts of muslims there's a significant amount of them that want to make their hostcountries into islamic shitholes too.
lots of shithole countries are Christian too.
but not all of them. Of the 50+ islamic countries there is not one (afaik) that has the freedoms western countries enjoy, none of them protects minorities to the extent western countries do, few if any consider fully half of their population as equals to the other half and all of them place religious law above human rights.

Given that you mention South-America: I doubt I'll be mistaken that a muslim in Brasil will be better of (regarding rights and prospects) than a Copt in Egypt.

I have hope for Tunisia, but it's still early and the progressive forces in the islamic world are weak and scorned by those in the West (where progressives rather take stances that embolden the fundamentalists of the religion).

viper37

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 23, 2017, 10:51:38 AM
Quote from: viper37 on August 22, 2017, 06:01:43 PM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 22, 2017, 01:03:34 PM
Quote from: Maladict on August 22, 2017, 05:21:44 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 20, 2017, 04:28:23 AM
that is still very much up in the air. The dying can take a very long time. But if our governments don't stop muslim mass-migration you can be sure they dying will go quite a bit faster. After: with sufficient muslims your country will become a shithole, like all other countries where islam rules.

I think that's just Belgium.

Nah, islam can only make it more of shithole.
But it doesn't take away from the reality that all countries where islam is boss are shitholes. And it doesn't take away from the reality either that everywhere there are growing amounts of muslims there's a significant amount of them that want to make their hostcountries into islamic shitholes too.
lots of shithole countries are Christian too.
but not all of them. Of the 50+ islamic countries there is not one (afaik) that has the freedoms western countries enjoy, none of them protects minorities to the extent western countries do, few if any consider fully half of their population as equals to the other half and all of them place religious law above human rights.

Given that you mention South-America: I doubt I'll be mistaken that a muslim in Brasil will be better of (regarding rights and prospects) than a Copt in Egypt.

I have hope for Tunisia, but it's still early and the progressive forces in the islamic world are weak and scorned by those in the West (where progressives rather take stances that embolden the fundamentalists of the religion).
3rd world countries are shitholes compared to Western countries.  Nobody denies that.  the more religious a nation is, the less freedom it enjoys, the less protection minorities receives, I don't deny that either.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 23, 2017, 06:35:35 AM
Quote from: derspiess on August 19, 2017, 10:20:50 PM
Poverty doesn't cause terrorism. Global warming does. Duh.

Global warming causes droughts which cause famine which cause starvation and poverty, which leads to violence. So, yes, yes it does. It was a major cause of the Syrian Civil War.

:lol:  Thanks Tim.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Crazy_Ivan80

http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20170825_03035540 (in dutch)

Knife attack in Brussels, muslim for a change. Fanatic has been shot, as is proper and right.

mongers

Nutter drives car at police outside Buck.Pal. then tries to attacked them with a 4ft sword, all to the now familiar soundtrack of 'Alohar Backbar'
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Iormlund

Apparently there's a European-wide alert. Lots of police activity in Barcelona.

Maladict

Quote from: Iormlund on September 12, 2017, 01:41:03 PM
Apparently there's a European-wide alert. Lots of police activity in Barcelona.

Champions League?

Duque de Bragança

Iormlund

They are looking for 5 members of the religion of peace.

There might be a suspicious package in the Sagrada Familia. Lots of police, possibly bomb squad. Metro station has been closed down at lines 2 and 5.

Eddie Teach

What did the Bahaiists do this time?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Iormlund on September 12, 2017, 02:20:13 PM
They are looking for 5 members of the religion of peace.

There might be a suspicious package in the Sagrada Familia. Lots of police, possibly bomb squad. Metro station has been closed down at lines 2 and 5.

I had an ancestor that helped destroy a town called Sagrada.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: derspiess on August 23, 2017, 10:55:01 AM

Global warming causes droughts which cause famine which cause starvation and poverty, which leads to violence. So, yes, yes it does. It was a major cause of the Syrian Civil War.

Don't know what's so funny about the truth.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 12, 2017, 06:23:54 PM

He doesn't believe it because he's told not to believe it.

Maximus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 12, 2017, 06:41:15 PM
He doesn't believe it because he's told not to believe it.
:huh: How long have you known him? It's the opposite. He doesn't believe it because he is told to believe it. He's very easy to manipulate, just tell him the opposite of what you want him to believe.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 12, 2017, 06:23:54 PM
Quote from: derspiess on August 23, 2017, 10:55:01 AM

Did it take you three weeks to come up with that?  :lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?