garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 13, 2017, 09:17:12 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2017, 04:05:04 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 12, 2017, 07:13:06 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 12, 2017, 06:54:12 PM
*Derspeiss*  "Probably Amish"

*Trump*  "Both the racists and the nigger lovers need to stop this violence"

I hate him so much.

I told you, you were safer where you are.  Don't come back, there's nothing for you here.

Then we better find me a husband. Otherwise, there's a ticking clock on my stay.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2017, 09:24:51 AM
Then we better find me a husband. Otherwise, there's a ticking clock on my stay.

Then I guess it's time to stop playing hard-to-get, Sugar Tits.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 13, 2017, 10:46:26 AM
Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2017, 09:24:51 AM

Then I guess it's time to stop playing hard-to-get, Sugar Tits.

Well they need to also have cash...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

garbs I don't know how to say this delicately so I'll just blurt it out... aren't you getting old enough and make enough money that you ought to be the sugar daddy rather than the boy toy?

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on August 13, 2017, 11:44:59 AM
garbs I don't know how to say this delicately so I'll just blurt it out... aren't you getting old enough and make enough money that you ought to be the sugar daddy rather than the boy toy?

Oh I don't need him to buy me things but I also don't want to be buying him things. An equitable arrangement?

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Valmy

Quote from: Savonarola on August 13, 2017, 06:13:37 AM
Quote from: Tyr on August 13, 2017, 05:54:59 AM
Satire, but, yeah...

http://newsthump.com/2017/08/13/driving-a-car-into-people-you-hate-only-terrorism-if-driver-is-brown-confirms-us-media/

???

CNN.com described this as terrorism in it's headline yesterday (today it's using the term "Terror.")

A quick scan in Google shows news services as diverse as Vice, The Washington Examiner, NPR, Fox News, ABC, Salon, Slate, and the Boston Herald all use the term "Terror" or "Terrorism" in their articles about this attack.

Satire doesn't need to actually be making fun of real stuff to work. It can also make you laugh by reinforcing your biases and stereotypes.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Duque de Bragança

Not minor actually

http://www.france24.com/en/20170814-suspected-jihadists-attack-restaurant-burkina-faso

Text by FRANCE 24 
Latest update : 2017-08-14
Suspected Islamic extremists opened fire at a Turkish restaurant in the capital of Burkina Faso late Sunday, killing at least 18 people in the second such attack on a restaurant popular with foreigners in the last two years.

The assault by security forces ended at around 5:00am GMT and the district is secure, Communications Minister Rémi Dandjinou told FRANCE 24's sister radio station Radio France Internationale.

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the violence, which continued into the early hours Monday. Gunfire could be heard almost seven hours after the attack began.

Dandjinou told journalists that at least 18 people were dead and eight others wounded, according to a provisional toll. He said two of the attackers were also killed.

The victims came from several different nationalities, he said. At least one of the dead was French.

Security forces arrived at the scene with armored vehicles after reports of shots fired near Aziz Istanbul, an upscale restaurant in Ouagadougou. The attack brought back painful memories of the January 2016 attack at another cafe that left 30 people dead.

Police Capt. Guy Ye said three or four assailants had arrived at the Aziz Istanbul restaurant on motorcycles, and then began shooting randomly at the crowds dining Sunday evening.

Burkina Faso, a landlocked nation in West Africa, is one of the poorest countries in the world. It shares a northern border with Mali, which has long battled Islamic extremists.

The three attackers in the 2016 massacre were of foreign origin, according to al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, which claimed responsibility in the aftermath along with the jihadist group known as Al Mourabitoun. But the terror threat in Burkina Faso is increasingly homegrown, experts say.

The northern border region is now the home of a local preacher, Ibrahim Malam Dicko, who has claimed recent deadly attacks against troops and civilians. His association, Ansarul Islam, is now considered a terrorist group by Burkina Faso's government.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on August 13, 2017, 02:34:11 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2017, 12:01:01 PM
An equitable arrangement?
how straight of you.

:huh:

Having one partner take care of the other is the more hetero course. :contract:

viper37

Quote from: garbon on August 14, 2017, 04:13:24 PM
Quote from: viper37 on August 13, 2017, 02:34:11 PM
Quote from: garbon on August 13, 2017, 12:01:01 PM
An equitable arrangement?
how straight of you.

:huh:

Having one partner take care of the other is the more hetero course. :contract:
that might have been true 50 years ago, but not today.  Except for the very rich with trophy wives.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Tamas

celedhring

There are two rumored deaths - and a possible hostage situation in a Turkish restaurant. So it's not over...

Our first large terror attack in 30 years.

Tamas

:(

Any chance of this coming from an uncultured European background, or against all odds, it is the religion of peace striking?

Solmyr

Quote from: celedhring on August 17, 2017, 10:56:50 AM
There are two rumored deaths - and a possible hostage situation in a Turkish restaurant. So it's not over...

Our first large terror attack in 30 years.

I thought the 2004 Madrid bombing was large.