"Reparations" site invites white people to give free stuff to minorities

Started by Fireblade, July 30, 2016, 12:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: Hamilcar on July 30, 2016, 01:30:15 AM
I am still waiting for my reparations from Mongolia.

You are just sour you had to give back all those gold-teeth.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Hamilcar

Quote from: Monoriu on July 30, 2016, 11:19:33 AM
They can't be serious.

Oh they are. It's mental and cultural self-harm, analogous to teenagers who cut themselves.

Jacob

Quote from: Hamilcar on July 30, 2016, 11:20:51 AM
They can't be serious.

Oh they are. It's mental and cultural self-harm, analogous to teenagers who cut themselves.

Or, you know, it's an art project. The clue is right there.

Hamilcar

Quote from: Jacob on July 30, 2016, 11:21:44 AM
They can't be serious.

That's possible, but hey, Poe's law.

Monoriu

If they are serious, then I demand my rightful cash compensation for the unbearable psychological damage that the Chinese Exclusions Act caused.  Say, about US$10 million should do it  :menace:

Martinus

They can't be serious.

Or, you know, allowing another guy to have sex with your wife. I forgot the word for that. :P

Hamilcar

Quote from: Martinus on July 30, 2016, 11:49:07 AM
They can't be serious.

Or, you know, allowing another guy to have sex with your wife. I forgot the word for that. :P

I know that it's fashionable right now, but it's an insult only a 14 year old would be proud of.

Martinus

But it's not an insult as much as it is a simile.

Essentially, the philosophy of this insult is that "wife" is a metaphor for your culture/background/civilization (in this case the Western civilization), and someone who is a "kind and sensitive person" is letting someone else fuck it while he watches it helplessly.

It has absolutely nothing to do with an attack at the person's marital life.

Hamilcar

Quote from: Martinus on July 30, 2016, 11:55:50 AM
But it's not an insult as much as it is a simile.

Essentially, the philosophy of this insult is that "wife" is a metaphor for your culture/background/civilization (in this case the Western civilization), and someone who is a "kind and sensitive person" is letting someone else fuck it while he watches it helplessly.

Oh I get it, I just find the alt-right Trumpkins really.... juvenile. The social, economic and moral problems posed by e.g. these reparations people, driven by an insane, destructive victimhood culture are very serious. And I really worry.

Go ahead, mock them as "cucks". But what they are is moral invalids.

alfred russel

Quote from: Fireblade on July 30, 2016, 12:09:32 AM
Okay times, to assuage my white guilt and atone for the sins of my ancestors, I posted:

[OFFER] Sexual gratification for a clean, attractive, 18-25 year old Latina

It's the least I could do to make up for my white privilege. :(

An alternative way to troll:

"Family heirlooms: old whip, some chains, and a thumbscrew. Antiques that my family hasn't used in a really long time. Because of age I don't want to throw them away. I know its awkward, but I feel that if anyone should get them it should be you guys."
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Jacob

Quote from: alfred russel on July 30, 2016, 11:59:08 AM
An alternative way to troll:

"Family heirlooms: old whip, some chains, and a thumbscrew. Antiques that my family hasn't used in a really long time. Because of age I don't want to throw them away. I know its awkward, but I feel that if anyone should get them it should be you guys."

Seems like most of the trolling is going the other way, though people are taking it at face value which is amusing.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Jacob on July 30, 2016, 11:21:44 AM
They can't be serious.

now there's a term that has lost immense value during the last half-century or so.