Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on July 04, 2016, 11:09:03 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 04, 2016, 10:57:38 AM
Quote from: Barrister on July 04, 2016, 10:55:48 AM
Quote from: garbon on July 04, 2016, 10:55:06 AM
I've been here too long. Only remembered about the 4th on Dominion day. :weep:

I'm so proud - my work here on Languish has meant something after all. :cry:

Actually I recall it because of the Canadian employees being off work / I always rant about how Canada couldn't even manage to pick its own month. Had to glom on to America's. <_<

I was referring to the fact that you called the day by it's correct name.  :cool:
it is not the correct name.  Since 1982, it is officially known as Canada Day.  And that's much better than "Colonial Day".  We're a full country now, for nearly 35 years ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

3 reasons why the American Revolution was a mistake

Take particular note of the 3rd reason.  The guy in the picture could have been your Prime Minister ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

On the underhand the US could have enjoyed the joys of living like Ireland for 240 years.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: viper37 on July 04, 2016, 08:49:25 PM
3 reasons why the American Revolution was a mistake

Take particular note of the 3rd reason.  The guy in the picture could have been your Prime Minister ;)

Bleh.