News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

How Privileged Are You

Started by garbon, June 20, 2016, 02:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on June 20, 2016, 03:07:21 PM
What if you are attacked if for being part of a race you aren't?

For example, you walk around a hippodrome and someone attacks you thinking you're being part of a chariot race...

The Brain

Why would you be skulking around a hippodrome? Freak.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Martinus

Quote from: The Brain on June 20, 2016, 03:50:01 PM
Why would you be skulking around a hippodrome? Freak.

What if you're feeling blue?

celedhring

55/100

Despite the American bias, I guess it's about right.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 20, 2016, 03:25:50 PM
As Beeb mentioned, this is definitely intended for a North American college audience, but more than that, I think it's an attempt to codify the relative suffering weights assigned to each Oppressed Minority Group(tm).

I'd suggest you are overthinking it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: garbon on June 20, 2016, 04:03:22 PM
As Beeb mentioned, this is definitely intended for a North American college audience, but more than that, I think it's an attempt to codify the relative suffering weights assigned to each Oppressed Minority Group(tm).

But you knew we would  :P

Valmy

Which is reflective of how poorly the test is put together. If it was clear there would be no need to overthink.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

If there is one thing that can be said about the progressive left it's that they are not know for overthinking any topic.

garbon

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on June 20, 2016, 04:03:59 PM

Of course, Languish can't resist a troll. :goodboy:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on June 20, 2016, 04:05:59 PM

I don't think that ws so much a troll, as throwing red meat into the lion cage.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Maladict

I like how it allows for almost every kind of 'identity' but assumes you must have a religion.

11B4V

Quote from: Maladict on June 20, 2016, 04:17:28 PM
I like how it allows for almost every kind of 'identity' but assumes you must have a religion.

Noticed that eh?
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

celedhring

As an atheist, I had trouble with the religion questions. How I am supposed to determine whether my city has a place for worshiping my (non)faith?  :hmm:

Berkut

Quote from: garbon on June 20, 2016, 04:05:59 PM

Ahh yes, the Marty defense.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned