Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: 11B4V on June 27, 2016, 04:53:04 PM
WTF is FOX doing  :huh:

:59 sec

QuoteJudge Napolitano - "Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning" !!! ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgRkh1NHlX8&t=0s

Whatever pushes up ratings.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

While I agree with you, this goes beyond.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

Quote"We see, and Allah knows, that we avoid targeting places and crowds of the minorities," it said.

AQ is playing the identity politics game too.  Great.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 27, 2016, 06:28:36 PM
Quote"We see, and Allah knows, that we avoid targeting places and crowds of the minorities," it said.

I find it baffling. They have been murdering minorities in their own countries for decades :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

You know they've got to be low on pledges for their membership drive if they're endorsing a self-hating big fag for his attack on non-self-hating fags. 
Guess they just can't move enough tote bags and DVD sets of The Roosevelts this month.  Should've gone with The Civil War again, that always gets the phone to ring.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote'People are bleeding out'

As the night progressed, according to the new dispatch records, callers became increasingly desperate, begged for help and warned that people around them were dying.

The 18-year-old woman who went silent after talking to a dispatcher for 25 minutes was one.

There were about 10 other people in the bathroom with her, she told a dispatcher.

"Everyone in the bathroom is groaning in pain," a dispatcher reported her saying. "People are bleeding out."

More than an hour later, at 3:46 a.m., another caller told a dispatcher that his girlfriend was texting him from a bathroom. There were 18 other people in the room with her, he said, two of them dead.

About 45 minutes later, the death count in the bathroom had climbed to four, he told a dispatcher, records show.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/investigation/os-pulse-shooting-sheriffs-office-record-20160630-story.html

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 30, 2016, 08:20:14 PM
Quote'People are bleeding out'

As the night progressed, according to the new dispatch records, callers became increasingly desperate, begged for help and warned that people around them were dying.

The 18-year-old woman who went silent after talking to a dispatcher for 25 minutes was one.

There were about 10 other people in the bathroom with her, she told a dispatcher.

"Everyone in the bathroom is groaning in pain," a dispatcher reported her saying. "People are bleeding out."

More than an hour later, at 3:46 a.m., another caller told a dispatcher that his girlfriend was texting him from a bathroom. There were 18 other people in the room with her, he said, two of them dead.

About 45 minutes later, the death count in the bathroom had climbed to four, he told a dispatcher, records show.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/investigation/os-pulse-shooting-sheriffs-office-record-20160630-story.html

Yeah, that's kinda what I was saying when I agreed with B4 about just going in and killing the guy from the start, rather than negotiating.  It really doesn't seem like wisdom to allow sure deaths for fear of potential deaths, unless the numbers are just wildly disproportionate.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Oh, and so much for Fox's breathless credulity when Napolitano told his whopper.  Unless the girl in the bathroom was lying about two people dead before 3:46.

I hope Napolitano gets crucified over that.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 27, 2016, 06:28:36 PM

I think they are down to three guys and mimeograph anymore.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point