Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2016, 09:56:50 AM
Quote from: Caliga on June 12, 2016, 09:52:20 AM
This type of stuff will drive idiots to vote for Trump though. :weep:

Do those idiots care much about the death of gays?
I'm sure it varies but the far-right's been pink-washing for ages. The EDL always have a rainbow flag at their rallies (just the one). Hopefully there aren't too many useful idiots who'll believe that they see us as anything but a weapon to use against another minority group.
Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

Ironic that some gays go on supporting mass immigration for a religion whose members would throw them off a roof - yet consider other people "useful idiots".

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

The death toll up to 50, by the way. Apparently it's the most lethal mass shooting in US history.

Grinning_Colossus

Except that there isn't mass immigration of Muslims to the US--there's barely a trickle. Apparently this guy's parents immigrated in the 80s, back when the Afghans were on our side.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Martinus

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on June 12, 2016, 10:15:29 AM
Except that there isn't mass immigration of Muslims to the US--there's barely a trickle. Apparently this guy's parents immigrated in the 80s, back when the Afghans were on our side.

Well, you convinced me - Muslims cannot assimilate or coexist with a liberal democracy, no matter how many years they live here.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 10:17:10 AM
Well, you convinced me - Muslims cannot assimilate or coexist with a liberal democracy, no matter how many years they live here.

That's your fucking takeaway?  You come to that conclusion, ignore the gigantic amounts of muslims who don't make national/international headlines, and ignore the conclusion that maybe targeting jihadi recruiters is more critical than just throwing a bunch of foot soldiers into a hail of bullets?  What the fuck kind of lawyer are you, anyway?
Experience bij!

dps

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2016, 09:56:50 AM
Quote from: Caliga on June 12, 2016, 09:52:20 AM
This type of stuff will drive idiots to vote for Trump though. :weep:

Do those idiots care much about the death of gays?

I have no idea what Trump supporters care about, but it might depend on what color skin the gay victims have.

Solmyr

Hey, they also care about women's rights, as long as the women are oppressed by Muslims.

Legbiter

Quote from: Solmyr on June 12, 2016, 11:04:19 AM
Hey, they also care about women's rights, as long as the women are oppressed by Muslims.

Which flag do I need to put over my Facebook?
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

CountDeMoney

Irony of ironies: because of the sheer number of casualties, they've pushed out "Urgent need for O Neg, O Pos and AB Plasma donors" alerts. 

In the US, gay men are not allowed to donate blood.

Phillip V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 12, 2016, 11:39:11 AM
Irony of ironies: because of the sheer number of casualties, they've pushed out "Urgent need for O Neg, O Pos and AB Plasma donors" alerts. 

In the US, gay men are not allowed to donate blood.

I would like to see politicians issue calls for blood donations this morning instead of their generic comments.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 10:17:10 AM

John Wayne Gacy had 33 gay murder victims in one location, you know.  Not a Muslim.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 10:07:19 AM
Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2016, 10:06:06 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 10:05:24 AM
But go on continuing to be suicidal - thankfully, you are slowly but surely becoming a minority.

Isn't it about time for you to become banned again? :goodboy:

Quite typical of your ilk. If someone else's speech becomes inconvenient, it's the best solution to ban it.

I think most of us come to this forum as a pleasant way of leisurely passing the time. There is nothing pleasing about your 'contributions'.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.