And we're back!

Main Menu

Mass killing in Orlando gay nightclub

Started by Malicious Intent, June 12, 2016, 06:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2016, 09:12:23 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 07:32:33 AM
I can't even get mad at this shit any more. Let's hope we awaken to the threat in our midst before it is too late.

What exactly would be your solution? Boot out American citizens whose parents came from predominantly muslim countries?

Donald Trump has some ideas.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 09:41:10 AM
I can't even get mad at this shit any more. Let's hope we awaken to the threat in our midst before it is too late.

What exactly would be your solution? Boot out American citizens whose parents came from predominantly muslim countries?

*sigh*
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Monoriu

Those "ideas" only qualify as such if they are implementable and have a reasonable chance to achieve the stated objective. 

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Caliga

This type of stuff will drive idiots to vote for Trump though. :weep:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Zanza

Zanza

What are his ideas on domestic terrorism? Can you point me to them or write them down here? I am honestly not aware of those.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on June 12, 2016, 09:52:20 AM

Do those idiots care much about the death of gays?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Trump is a master spin doctor.  He (or his people) will figure out a way to scare them and make them not care about that angle.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2016, 09:56:50 AM
Quote from: Caliga on June 12, 2016, 09:52:20 AM

Do those idiots care much about the death of gays?

Yes. Many of those who support Trump are of a libertarian bent. It is quite comforting, I assume, for you to think that people who support Donald Trump hate gays - but many of them are quite neutral. In any event, it's Muslims, not Christians or Trump supporters, who are apparently murdering gay people - in Middle East or in America.

But go on continuing to be suicidal - thankfully, you are slowly but surely becoming a minority.

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on June 12, 2016, 10:05:16 AM
Trump is a master spin doctor.  He (or his people) will figure out a way to scare them and make them not care about that angle.

True.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 10:05:24 AM
But go on continuing to be suicidal - thankfully, you are slowly but surely becoming a minority.

Isn't it about time for you to become banned again? :goodboy:

Martinus

Quote from: Caliga on June 12, 2016, 10:05:16 AM

I'm disappointed, Cal.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on June 12, 2016, 10:06:06 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 12, 2016, 10:05:24 AM

Isn't it about time for you to become banned again? :goodboy:

Quite typical of your ilk. If someone else's speech becomes inconvenient, it's the best solution to ban it.