News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

UEFA Euro 2016

Started by Zanza, May 17, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 01, 2016, 03:58:17 PM
WHo scores better goals, Wales or Iceland?

This sucks, the door is totally open for Crynado to be in the final.
could be an Iceland Wales finale. Wonder what the odds of that was before the tournament started
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on July 01, 2016, 04:00:13 PM

could be an Iceland Wales finale. Wouldn't what the odds of that was before the tournament started

Don't forget France's "home advantage".  :P
Not to mention Italy or Germany.

Agelastus

Go Wales!

Is all I can say; it's extremely pleasing to see one of the Home Nations in the Semis. :bowler:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Sheilbh

:lol: They're doing the Icelandic clapping thing.
Let's bomb Russia!

HVC

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 01, 2016, 04:00:57 PM

could be an Iceland Wales finale. Wouldn't what the odds of that was before the tournament started

I really want Iceland to beat France. Not because I have anything against France, but because I think it would be funny.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on July 01, 2016, 04:02:01 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 01, 2016, 04:00:57 PM

I really want Iceland to be France. Not because I have anything against France, but because I think it would be funny.

Iceland be France?  :hmm: Lucky wins with a helping elbow/hand of Giroud?

HVC

Maladict

Damn, after their last performance I thought Belgium would be able to keep Portugal out.
Great performance by Wales though.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on July 01, 2016, 04:04:32 PM
Stupid phone. Beat :lol:

That's what I was hoping/expecting.  :P Stupid French "football fans" a.k.a Footix(es) as in band-wagoning, fair weather fans, ignorant of the sport in general, are not helping to support the French team to say the least.

edit to show the response to HVC

Liep

Robson-Kanu's goal is mesmerising. The way all those Belgians just completely miss his turn.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Sheilbh

Quote from: Liep on July 01, 2016, 05:18:05 PM
Robson-Kanu's goal is mesmerising. The way all those Belgians just completely miss his turn.
Currently not got a team either :lol:

Edit: Best pun of the evening: 'You make me feel mighty Rhyl!' :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

celedhring

Please don't tell me Portugal is going to win this thing, this Euro has been frustrating enough already  :lol:

Brezel

The sweeter his tears will be. Portugal looks weak and will be destroyed by Deutschland in the final should they lucky their way so far. Portos allowed three goals against Hungary. It could turn out like Germany's semifinal against Brazil in 2014.

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on July 02, 2016, 03:14:20 AM
Please don't tell me Portugal is going to win this thing, this Euro has been frustrating enough already  :lol:

But if Iceland is going to be our Greece this time it'll be the best thing ever. I wouldn't have the nerves to watch a final between those two though.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk