News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Pulling teeth

Started by Phillip V, July 01, 2009, 02:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phillip V

My mother painfully pulled out my older siblings' baby teeth for them, but she let me do my own. My half-assed scaredy-cat efforts left me with a deformed smile that led to expensive braces.

What teeth-pulling methods did you use/suffer?

garbon

We've already got viper to cover the village yokel, but thanks.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DisturbedPervert

:huh:

You know, they fall out on their own.

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

HisMajestyBOB

Back in my day, we tied one end of a string around the tooth, another around a Confederate infantryman, and told Gen. Pickett to take Cemetery Ridge.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Monoriu

Quote from: Phillip V on July 01, 2009, 02:15:00 AM
My mother painfully pulled out my older siblings' baby teeth for them, but she let me do my own. My half-assed scaredy-cat efforts left me with a deformed smile that led to expensive braces.

What teeth-pulling methods did you use/suffer?

Seriously, this sort of thing should be reserved for professionals.  Every single one of my baby teeth was pulled that way.  The only situation where pulling out your own teeth is acceptable is when you are cast away alone on an island somewhere in the Pacific. 

DisturbedPervert

Brazen

Baby teeth? You just wiggle them out over the course of a week then rinse your mouth out with salty water. Or eat toffee, that usually does the trick.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Brazen on July 01, 2009, 03:46:21 AM
Baby teeth? You just wiggle them out over the course of a week
This.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Darth Wagtaros

There are parallels between this situation and what the Confederacy faced in the fall of 1863. 
PDH!

BVN

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 01, 2009, 05:57:32 AM
There are parallels between this situation and what the Confederacy faced in the fall of 1863. 
Hmm, tell me more, please