News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Prince is dead

Started by Josephus, April 21, 2016, 12:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HisMajestyBOB

Weather Underground is using purple rain.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Caliga

I liked Prince's music but the dead guy worship shit is starting to get annoying already.

I've heard a few people say he was as much of a musical genius as Michael Jackson.  Uh, no.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on April 22, 2016, 09:06:18 PM
I've heard a few people say he was as much of a musical genius as Michael Jackson.  Uh, no.

You're not honestly going to go where I think you're going with this, right?

Caliga

I'm not going anywhere dude.  I was done.

CountDeMoney

You've been in Kentucky too long.  It has obviously rubbed off on you, and made you stupid.

Caliga

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

If a gun was put to my head and I had to choose between Prince and MJ I would easily go with Prince.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 23, 2016, 01:53:39 AM
If a gun was put to my head and I had to choose between Prince and MJ I would easily go with Prince.

:yes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

Okay, let's not be silly. Prince has a few good songs but Michael Jackson is his own genre of music.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Admiral Yi

Michael Jackson had about three good songs before his balls dropped then about 2 or 3 afterwards.

garbon

It is very rare that I want to hear something by Michael Jackson, not so with Prince.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jaron

MJ:

Thriller
Beat it
Bad
Billie Jean
Smooth Criminal

And that doesn't even touch his work with the Jackson 5 or his work in the 90s.

Prince has what? Purple Rain, Raspberry Beret and a Chappelle show skit?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Admiral Yi

Billy Jean is an elevator suckfest.

Caliga

Honestly my favorite MJ album is Off The Wall.