News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Prince is dead

Started by Josephus, April 21, 2016, 12:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Pedrito

Double fuck.

2016, bad year for musicians  :( :(

RIP

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Eddie Teach

Two thousand one six party over, oops out of time.  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Drakken

The Artist formely known as Prince.  :cry:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

2016 is shaping up to be the worst year in pop music, ever. And it's just April.

Watched him live the only time he came to Barcelona. He was fantastic. RIP.  :cry:

dps

My wife texted me about it, and I thought at first she'd fallen for some fucked up hoax.  Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.  :(

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

Quote from: dps on April 21, 2016, 03:52:57 PM
My wife texted me about it, and I thought at first she'd fallen for some fucked up hoax.  Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.  :(

I heard it from workers at the Gap (I love the jeans and they were on sale. :Embarrass:). I thought at first they were talking about some British celeb with the last name Prince. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Absolutely shocked. He was too young. :(
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

CountDeMoney

I was pressing the SCAN button on the way home on the radio, going through the FM stations, just to see if anybody was playing some Prince in remembrance.

They all were.

Admiral Yi

Are there any famous black artists besides Prince and Michael Jackson who were Jehovah's Witnesses?