News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Elder Scrolls VI in development

Started by Solmyr, June 17, 2016, 04:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

I am just happy that they are making a sequel.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Valmy on June 23, 2016, 08:51:49 AM
The weird thing was they went BACK to being dark skinned Romans in Skyrim:

In Oblivion he would have been wearing full plate.

I never followed the faction storylines and stayed pretty much neutral until the council at The Throat of the World, but Tullius and Hadvar also seemed to be a bit underdressed- the legionnaire captain who tries to behead you at the beginning is much more heavily armored than either of them.  Definite Roman influence, but the folks from Cyrodiil protect their limbs much, much better.
Experience bij!

Valmy

Quote from: DontSayBanana on June 23, 2016, 09:13:39 PM
Definite Roman influence, but the folks from Cyrodiil protect their limbs much, much better.

Well right. They are not carbon copies of Romans. There was no ancient Republic or anything. They are waaaay more tolerant and cosmopolitan than actual Romans. Just in style.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Caliga on June 21, 2016, 06:42:17 AM
Wasn't Daggerfall set there?  If like Valmy says they won't repeat a province, then Hammerfell should be out. :hmm:

The game map straddled the sea between High Rock and Hammerfell. Daggerfall itself is in High Rock.

I don't know if that means they will restrict themselves to kitties or lizard lands though. I doubt it. We already had a game set in an elf land. If they do revisit either the Daggerfall or Sentinel area, I hope they don't screw it up.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers