Main Menu

Elder Scrolls VI in development

Started by Solmyr, June 17, 2016, 04:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Richard Hakluyt

Monoriu

Excellent news.  I prefer my RPGs to be based on medieval fantasy, so Fallout 4 just doesn't really cut it for me.  I actually just want more of the same, and don't really care about whatever cutting edge stuff they are planning. 

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

celedhring

The way I'm reading that article is "a new Elder Scrolls game will come out in the next 10 years" to which I say: duh.

Solmyr

This thread will be the shit in 2022!

Tamas

I must saying, having started playing The Witcher 3, the thought of a new ES game does not excite me the least.

Valmy

Well of course a new ES game is in development. It will be news when we hear where it is taking place :P

QuoteI must saying, having started playing The Witcher 3, the thought of a new ES game does not excite me the least

Is there ever going to be another Witcher game? :hmm:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

It better not be set in Skyrim again.  I'm hoping for the cat jungle (Elsewyr or something?) or the lizard swamp place.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Valmy on June 20, 2016, 08:14:31 AM
Well of course a new ES game is in development. It will be news when we hear where it is taking place :P

QuoteI must saying, having started playing The Witcher 3, the thought of a new ES game does not excite me the least

Is there ever going to be another Witcher game? :hmm:

IIRC they said no.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on June 20, 2016, 06:17:56 PM
It better not be set in Skyrim again.  I'm hoping for the cat jungle (Elsewyr or something?) or the lizard swamp place.

Repeat a province? Never happen.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Monoriu

I hope not.  Call me a racist but I don't want to talk to cat or lizard people in funny accents non-stop in my Elder Scroll games. 

Valmy

Quote from: Monoriu on June 20, 2016, 10:27:00 PM

I hope not.  Call me a racist but I don't want to talk to cat or lizard people in funny accents non-stop in my Elder Scroll games. 

Eh even if you really hate the host race the Empire is pretty cosmopolitan so all the races are usually we represented. Granted the Empire may or may not still be around.

Monoriu

Quote from: Valmy on June 20, 2016, 10:49:15 PM

Eh even if you really hate the host race the Empire is pretty cosmopolitan so all the races are usually we represented. Granted the Empire may or may not still be around.

Well yes all the races are represented.  But the locals are still understandably dominant.