Wait, but he did not shoot himself, he jumped right? :unsure:

One day I was going to make it to the end of that movie.  Thanks a lot  :mad:

:P

Damn it Berkie, you should have used spoiler tags. :mad:
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on April 13, 2016, 03:35:44 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 13, 2016, 02:53:54 PM

I've no idea why Taylor Swift is so popular.

I get it for when she first became known, but she changed pretty quickly into the same stuff everyone else does. The same four or five people write all the mainstream pop songs.

Like this guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin

Well that sounds like you are just a person who doesn't care for pop songs so that's a different take from me. I like pop but I found her sound rather dull.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

celedhring

Yeah, Swift's country days were somewhat interesting (and I'm not really a country guy), but she's like any other bland sameish popstar nowadays.

Razgovory

"Everyone else is wrong", should be the slogan of Languish.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Maladict

mongers

Quote from: Valmy on April 13, 2016, 04:06:40 PM
Quote from: mongers on April 13, 2016, 03:41:15 PM
Sugar laden soft drinks and ones that taste like they have sugar in them.

God those are the bane of my existence. I am so damn addicted to them but I have done my best to keep my children away. Terrible things.

Yeah, I can imagine its just another pressure you don't need to deal with when bringing up kids. 
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

HisMajestyBOB

I've always liked Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, but no one else does.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

grumbler

The Dragon Age games.  Played the first one a couple of times through (well, through the origins part after the first complete game), found it just okay. Played a few minutes of the second, realized I didn't care what happened to the characters, and stopped.  There just wasn't any 'there," there.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Savonarola

While it got a solid mention in David Barry's Book of Bad Songs, I like the Donna Summer version of "MacArthur Park".  I don't care for the Richard Harris version.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Martinus

Frank Sinatra's "New York". Liza's cover is much much better.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on April 14, 2016, 07:33:46 AM
Frank Sinatra's "New York". Liza's cover is much much better.

Sigh.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: grumbler on April 14, 2016, 06:39:16 AM
The Dragon Age games.  Played the first one a couple of times through (well, through the origins part after the first complete game), found it just okay. Played a few minutes of the second, realized I didn't care what happened to the characters, and stopped.  There just wasn't any 'there," there.

Well hey you don't have to play them anymore now! I wrote an AAR listing all the reasons you may have made the right decision :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Savonarola

Quote from: Razgovory on April 13, 2016, 06:05:33 PM

:lol:

Quidque errare est; now we just need a coat of arms.

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on April 13, 2016, 06:05:33 PM

No.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.