Funniest Moment of the 2016 Election (as of beginning of April)

Started by Eddie Teach, April 05, 2016, 09:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which do you pick?

Ben Carson's drooping eyelids
0 (0%)
Ben Carson's delayed entrance
1 (2.4%)
Hillary Clinton dancing
0 (0%)
Trump guarantees there's no problems (re: his small hands)
0 (0%)
Trump's hair
0 (0%)
Christie's bewilderment that he endorsed Trump
12 (29.3%)
Trump's gonna make Mexico pay for his wall
1 (2.4%)
Cruz is the Zodiac Killer
1 (2.4%)
Sarah Palin's Trump endorsement speech
3 (7.3%)
Rubio the Robot
5 (12.2%)
Jeb! is a joyful tortoise
1 (2.4%)
Please clap.
5 (12.2%)
Something Sanders did or said
1 (2.4%)
Something Kasich did or said
0 (0%)
Mitt Romney smacking Trump down
0 (0%)
Jaron pretending to be Mormon
3 (7.3%)
The fact that Trump is winning
8 (19.5%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

I'm still thinking about it, but damn...that hostage video of Chris Christie endorsing the Donald...too funny.

derspiess

Hillary barking like a dog or Hillary complaining that the Sanders campaign is lying.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

That Chris Christie thing is one of the most surreal and memorable moments I have ever seen in politics. I will always remember seeing that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

That's what you would look like too, if just moments earlier you had been shown video of your family held hostage in Trump Plaza.

Monoriu

I saw the Chris Christie video several times and I laughed all the way  :blush:

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Is Chris Christie's political career over? I mean, how does he come back from a moment like that, on video for all the world to see over and over again?
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.