News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Football, 2016

Started by grumbler, February 09, 2016, 06:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 02, 2016, 08:37:31 PM
I sorta feel sorry for Rutgers. Ohio State rapes them in the ass and now Harbaugh is leering at them.

Nah, fuck Rutgers.

I find myself thinking along the lines I did when Meyer was at Florida. Up 50-0 on the 20 with 4th and 1? Fuck it, let's go for it!  :rolleyes:

Should have been putting in the third string and punting on second down by then. Maybe the voters will rank us better if we run up fifty points on Alkorn State!!! We can count on good old reliable Mark May.

Okay, yeah Rutgers is a conference game now, but come on. This is what lesser schools do to get noticed. Just take a knee and let the band play carmen already.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

derspiess

After barely beating BYU and K-State, WVU is ranked :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Welp.  Defense still sucks.

PDH

Suddenly Wyoming is taking it to Air Force.

Wow...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

aaaaand Wyoming gives up a 75 yard TD on the next play after going up 28-6.  Cowboys gotta be Cowboys.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

Wyo wins 35-26.  Not bad for a 10.5 point underdog.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

grumbler

Lesson to Rutgers:  don't woof before the game. Really? -11 yards rushing and 4 yards passing?  Stripe the Birthplace?  Sounds like an OBGYN procedure.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Back from the IU- Ohio State game. I was rather bored of it but I got to lord over my wife's precious Hoosiers.

Note to Seedy: I didn't stop at the Sausage Haus. I had a massive headache and was feeling rather crappy.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

Purdue is 1-1 in the Big Ten.  No one expected that.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

katmai

Huskies with 63 points against Oregon at the 14min mark of 4th qtr.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

grumbler

fuck!

Rutgers gets positive yardage (29 yards)

Bayraktar!

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 08, 2016, 07:30:47 PM
Back from the IU- Ohio State game. I was rather bored of it but I got to lord over my wife's precious Hoosiers.

Note to Seedy: I didn't stop at the Sausage Haus. I had a massive headache and was feeling rather crappy.

A buddy of mine went to that game.  He QB'ed for IU in the 90s.  I texted him to congratulate him on his Hoosiers not allowing 40 points.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

But it was on the way, and they have carry out.  :(  You must've been really bad off.   :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 08, 2016, 11:06:07 PM

But it was on the way, and they have carry out.  :(  You must've been really bad off.   :(

Bad. I feel better today though.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive