News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hillary vs Bernie

Started by Eddie Teach, January 31, 2016, 05:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Say you're at the Iowa Democratic caucus- who do you vote for?

Sanders
31 (46.3%)
Clinton
25 (37.3%)
Littlefinger
5 (7.5%)
Sanders, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
2 (3%)
Clinton, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
0 (0%)
Write in for Biden :(
1 (1.5%)
Write in for Trump :wacko:
3 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Valmy

Quote from: Jaron on March 09, 2016, 12:38:22 PM
I don't know. It certainly has the capacity to make one feel uncomfortable. Personally, it seems like the kind of thought that ought to be done in a private space for both mother and child's comfort.

Well sure but sometimes you have to breastfeed. Would you rather the baby just screamed its head off because it was hungry? And parents do have to leave their homes sometimes :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on March 09, 2016, 12:39:32 PM
I can assure you that the child could not care less, at least.

True
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

DGuller

Quote from: Berkut on March 09, 2016, 12:36:28 PM
I actually kind of suspect that the entire "opposition to breastfeeding" is kind of like the entire "war on Christmas".

Sort of a fake thing invented by people who want something to feel beset upon over.

I don't know anyone who would actually berate someone for breastfeeding in public, personally, just like I don't actually know anyone who would actually get offended if someone said "Merry Christmas" to them.
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/29/politics/trump-breast-pump-statement/

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on March 09, 2016, 12:40:09 PM
Well sure but sometimes you have to breastfeed. Would you rather the baby just screamed its head off because it was hungry? And parents do have to leave their homes sometimes :P

Thanks for the image of Jaron breastfeeding :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Berkut

OK, I would object to someone wanting to pump in the middle of a meeting. That would definitely be fucking weird.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Capetan Mihali

I don't know. It certainly has the capacity to make one feel uncomfortable. Personally, it seems like the kind of thought that ought to be done in a private space for both mother and child's comfort.

Jaron: in Deseret, are people really uptight about giving waiters or waitresses their credit cards, at least at diner/family restaurant kind of places?  Because I had an awful weird experience in Ogden half a year back...
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 09, 2016, 12:50:59 PM

It is a beautiful natural thing Spicey. A beautiful natural thing that required lots of hormone treatments.

garbon

Actions have consequences! :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on March 09, 2016, 12:53:15 PM

It is a beautiful natural thing Spicey. A beautiful natural thing that required lots of hormone treatments.

Who knows, perhaps Jaron was the original that AR just copied and he has been trolling us about his real life the entire time that Languish has existed. :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Berkut on March 09, 2016, 12:51:17 PM
OK, I would object to someone wanting to pump in the middle of a meeting. That would definitely be fucking weird.

Eons ago a worked with a gal (had huge jugs btw) who came up to me and emphatically told me not to go into the room on our floor designated for breast pumping-- she went further and spelled it out for me that she would be pumping in that room.  She was really weird about it, though.  Almost as if she was telling me to go in there.  I didn't :goodboy:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on March 09, 2016, 12:56:25 PM
Quote from: Valmy on March 09, 2016, 12:53:15 PM

Who knows, perhaps Jaron was the original that AR just copied and he has been trolling us about his real life the entire time that Languish has existed. :o

I think I subconsciously suspect that about 40% of Languish is trollish sockpuppets.  Perhaps that's a defense mechanism.

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on March 09, 2016, 12:59:12 PM
Quote from: Berkut on March 09, 2016, 12:51:17 PM

Eons ago a worked with a gal (had huge jugs btw) who came up to me and emphatically told me not to go into the room on our floor designated for breast pumping-- she went further and spelled it out for me that she would be pumping in that room.  She was really weird about it, though.  Almost as if she was telling me to go in there.  I didn't :goodboy:

Nothing so enticing or erotic as a woman with pump things attached to her breasts.

Maybe she just wanted some company, breast pumping can be kind of boring. My wife would always call me at work to chat when she was pumping insider her company's pumping room.

Capetan Mihali

There's no way to just lock it in place and run in for a pack of smokes or a Gatorade? :(
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

derspiess

Quote from: Valmy on March 09, 2016, 01:02:26 PM
Nothing so enticing or erotic as a woman with pump things attached to her breasts.

Oh I'm sure there is a small segment of guys turned on by that. 

QuoteMaybe she just wanted some company, breast pumping can be kind of boring.

:lol:  Yeah I'd be totally comfortable with that. 

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Jacob on March 08, 2016, 06:32:36 PM
Quote from: LaCroix on March 08, 2016, 06:23:11 PMwhy do you think people dislike public breastfeeding? other than awkwardness/grossness, what other reason makes sense?

Because they're a bunch of weird uptight,  fuckers who can't think of women's bodies as anything but sinful sexual devices.

not staring help.
Anyways, there's nothing to see with breastfeading. Baby hugs all the boob.