News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hillary vs Bernie

Started by Eddie Teach, January 31, 2016, 05:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Say you're at the Iowa Democratic caucus- who do you vote for?

Sanders
31 (46.3%)
Clinton
25 (37.3%)
Littlefinger
5 (7.5%)
Sanders, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
2 (3%)
Clinton, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
0 (0%)
Write in for Biden :(
1 (1.5%)
Write in for Trump :wacko:
3 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on February 27, 2016, 08:27:34 PM
What? What makes you think i would ever support a communist? Because he happened to be jewish?
Hell no.

Because you called somebody a traitor for preferring Clinton over Sanders? :P

QuoteHe is a frigging communist.

I live by 3 societal principles :
Free market capitalism, small government, and our constitutional freedoms.

He is a Euro-weenie type guy. I have not even heard of him calling for nationalization of anything much less Communism.

Clinton is a free trader, which is getting her in real trouble in the Primary and probably in the General as well. Yet you support Trump who is calling for protectionism so what sort of Free Market Capitalism are you for? None I have ever heard of.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on February 24, 2016, 08:43:12 PM
Quote from: Monoriu on February 24, 2016, 07:46:54 PM
Quote from: grumbler on February 24, 2016, 07:13:49 PM
In China, government legitimacy is conferred by prosperity, not by a mandate from the people.

:yes:

What the fuck do you know about China?  Raz has already delivered the definitive expert opinion on Chinese beliefs.  He's been an expert for almost an hour now.

I know Irony is lost on you, but you were the one to start making a sweeping statements about China, based on a government form they haven't had in over a century.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Valmy

Quote from: Siege on February 27, 2016, 08:48:55 PM
Ted Cruz

Ah. Well if Cruz drops out and Trump wins then I naturally expect you to rally to Clintonian Free Trade policies then.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Siege on February 27, 2016, 08:48:55 PM
Ted Cruz

Tell me, if he gets rid of income taxes like he wants to, how do we afford to pay the military?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

I believe Clinton is on record now as opposing the TPP.

Valmy

Quote from: Admiral Yi on February 27, 2016, 09:23:29 PM
I believe Clinton is on record now as opposing the TPP.

What? No way. Fuck. I can only hope she is lying. She is a Clinton so quite possible.

OttoVonBismarck

Lost South Carolina by 47 points, time for Bernie to get his bitch ass out of here.

Eddie Teach

Lincoln lost SC by more than that.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

OttoVonBismarck

Jaron

Quote from: OttoVonBismarck on February 27, 2016, 10:12:53 PM
Lost South Carolina by 47 points, time for Bernie to get his bitch ass out of here.

If all the superdelegates defect from Hillary to Bernie, he has a good chance.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Holy shit.  I knew that Hillary would get the black vote, but not by that much.

alfred russel

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 27, 2016, 10:15:49 PM
Lincoln lost SC by more than that.

Lincoln did alright. It just took a long time for the black vote to come in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Colored_Troops
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Monoriu

Time for Bernie to feel the burn :Evil: