News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hillary vs Bernie

Started by Eddie Teach, January 31, 2016, 05:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Say you're at the Iowa Democratic caucus- who do you vote for?

Sanders
31 (46.3%)
Clinton
25 (37.3%)
Littlefinger
5 (7.5%)
Sanders, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
2 (3%)
Clinton, but only to make it easier for GOP to win
0 (0%)
Write in for Biden :(
1 (1.5%)
Write in for Trump :wacko:
3 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Monoriu

Quote from: grumbler on February 24, 2016, 07:13:49 PM
In China, government legitimacy is conferred by prosperity, not by a mandate from the people.

:yes:

Monoriu

Quote from: Razgovory on February 24, 2016, 07:18:27 PM
I don't think the Chinese believe in the mandate of heaven anymore.  It's 2016 not 1816.  You might need to adjust your calendar Grumbles.

One doesn't need to believe in anything other than "I will go to school/work today and let somebody else deal with politics".  As long as everybody's stance looks something like that, the mandate of heaven is secure :contract:

CountDeMoney

Finally voted in this poll.  Voted Clinton.

Not that I don't like Bernie--I thoroughly enjoy one or two of his talking points--but I don't think I can deal with 4 years of sending back brisket.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on February 24, 2016, 08:01:46 PM

Not that I don't like Bernie--I thoroughly enjoy one or two of his talking points--but I don't think I can deal with 4 years of sending back brisket.

Damn, what took you so long?  Surprised you weren't donning your own pantsuit and blonde wig to do door to door canvassing for Shrillary.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Why do you think it DID take him so long to vote in poll?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

No shit.  These heels are murder.

11B4V

Jews are an acquired taste.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on February 24, 2016, 08:25:16 PM

In 22 minute-long episodes, yes.

derspiess

Quote from: 11B4V on February 24, 2016, 08:25:16 PM

:hmm:

It's been a while.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

grumbler

Quote from: Monoriu on February 24, 2016, 07:46:54 PM
Quote from: grumbler on February 24, 2016, 07:13:49 PM
In China, government legitimacy is conferred by prosperity, not by a mandate from the people.

:yes:

What the fuck do you know about China?  Raz has already delivered the definitive expert opinion on Chinese beliefs.  He's been an expert for almost an hour now.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

Man, Wikipedia kicks pass.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Siege

Effing traitor.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

11B4V

Quote from: Siege on February 24, 2016, 10:08:14 PM

Effing traitor.

Shady Lady will win the democratic nom and the general election.

Valmy

Effing traitor.

Feeling the Bern eh Siege?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Siege

Quote from: Valmy on February 24, 2016, 10:21:47 PM

Effing traitor.

Feeling the Bern eh Siege?

What? What makes you think i would ever support a communist? Because he happened to be jewish?
Hell no.

He is a frigging communist.

I live by 3 societal principles :
Free market capitalism, small government, and our constitutional freedoms.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"