Afro-Centrism: Making Me Explode With Rage Since Gradeschool

Started by Queequeg, June 28, 2009, 09:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iormlund

Alatriste

Quote from: Jaron on June 29, 2009, 04:29:36 AM
And while we're at it, Hannibal was likely black or dark skinned too.

Look at those nigger corn rows!

OK, he's seems black. But... why would he be Hannibal or the coin Carthaginian?

a) The elephant isn't a war elephant. No driver, no tower, no crew (North African wood elephants probably didn't wear towers, but they did need a driver and probably one or two 'riders' too).
b) The only sign is an 'M' below the elephant. That isn't Phoenician. It could mean 'Micipsa', 'Masinissa', 'Mauretania'... or something completely different.

I'm remembered of the 'I, Claudius' episode in which the future emperor complains to his friends because the copists have got his History of Carthage completely full of painted elephants!

Now, we are back where we started. Hannibal wasn't "white", he was a phoenician, and perhaps had berber blood too. He probably would look 100% Arab to us.

Jaron

While we're at it, Jesus was most likely black also.

That means BB has been kneeling down for a negro. :lol:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

DisturbedPervert

I've heard theories that even Michael Jackson was black.

Grinning_Colossus

'Ancient Coinage of Etruria'?  :yeahright:
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Caliga

Spellus, why can't you let the little people have their bedtime stories?  :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on June 29, 2009, 05:15:45 AM
I've heard theories that even Michael Jackson was black.

Now that is just ridiculous, we are entering the realms of fantasy now  :huh:

Jaron

Look at that nigger nose and that nappy hear. WTF did he do to himself? :bleeding:

Caliga

Jaron

Alatriste

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on June 29, 2009, 05:20:14 AM

'Ancient Coinage of Etruria'?  :yeahright:

Could be, supposedly 'M' was the letter for the sound 'sh' in Etruscan (http://www.omniglot.com/writing/etruscan.htm) No Carthaginians in sight, anyway.

Valmy

Quote from: Queequeg on June 28, 2009, 09:52:01 PM
Afro-Centrism was really big in Hyde Park growing up. Always pissed me off; suddenly the Arab-Muslims were all race blind carebares, while fucking annihilated the greatest "Black" African society in Nubia and then went on to rape and steal and enslave to this very fucking day Black Africans

You know, as well as I do, that if there are few subjects Americans, black or white, care less about than actual Africans.  Your facts do not concern them.  The whole point is to use this stuff to make themselves feel racially superior, you might as well argue with a Nazi about the actual ethnic make-up of Germans.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

PDH

I don't think I have exploded with rage in a long, long time.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM