Afro-Centrism: Making Me Explode With Rage Since Gradeschool

Started by Queequeg, June 28, 2009, 09:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queequeg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpzOwma74U&feature=related

Thought this was funny.  I've commented a lot in a rather reasonable tone, but odds are I'll get comments about how I'm just another pat of the whitey conspiracy.  Amusing. 

TROLL KEKEKEKE.

Afro-Centrism was really big in Hyde Park growing up. Always pissed me off; suddenly the Arab-Muslims were all race blind carebares, while fucking annihilated the greatest "Black" African society in Nubia and then went on to rape and steal and enslave to this very fucking day Black Africans, and suddenly Cleopatra and all the Egyptians and Greeks were black.

I mean, honestly.  Our entire fucking species comes from Africa.  Fucking everyone and everything.  That's not enough to be fantastically proud of? That the continent is the womb of our entire species?  You have to make shit up?  Jesus.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DisturbedPervert

:lol:

You're arguing on youtube.   Maybe there are some discussions on Yahoo! Answers that could also use your help.

Jaron

Cleopatra was in all likelyhood black, yes. What's your beef, dude?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jaron

Quote from: grumbler on June 28, 2009, 11:59:56 PM
Quote from: Jaron on June 28, 2009, 11:58:01 PM
Cleopatra was in all likelyhood black, yes. What's your beef, dude?
:lmfao: :lmfao:

Of course. Here comes grumbler to defend the white race once again.

garbon

Quote from: Jaron on June 29, 2009, 12:02:43 AM

It's how white people do.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jaron

Quote from: grumbler on June 29, 2009, 12:11:44 AM
Quote from: Jaron on June 29, 2009, 12:02:43 AM
:jaron:

:grumbler:

Oh yeah, not important enough to have a smiley. My mistake!

grumbler

Bayraktar!

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Alatriste

Cleopatra? Cleopatra was Greek (and had more than enough nose to prove it, if her coins are to be believed) and was born 250 years after the Macedonians had conquered Egypt for themselves and stablished a Greek dinasty. And the Ptolemies married amongst themselves, so she was probably as Greek as Ptolemy I Soter.

Regarding old Egyptians in general, for starters they certainly weren't white... if you divide peoples exclusively in whites and blacks, then Egyptians were black. But the Egyptians saw themselves as very different from the Semitic 'Asians', Phoenicians, Syrians, etc, but very different from the black Nubians too. They were... well, Egyptians!

This picture shows from left to right: Lybian, Nubian, 'Asiatic' and Egyptian

And then we have the Nubian dynasties themselves...

Jaron

And while we're at it, Hannibal was likely black or dark skinned too.

Look at those nigger corn rows!