I'm eating doritos right now!!!!!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: katmai on June 29, 2009, 07:18:33 PM
I'm eating doritos right now!!!!!

pics or it didn't happen
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Fireblade

Quote from: Korea on June 28, 2009, 07:33:55 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on June 28, 2009, 07:13:12 PM
Doritos is fine, but Utz is the best for potato chips.   :Canuck:  And Bachman's Jax for cheese curls.  :mmm:

But Utz aren't available in the south.  :(

LOL WUT

Maybe they figured you hillbillies don't have the discriminating palettes necessary to properly enjoy "Utz" (which I presume means "delicious" in German.) But in the CIVILIZED parts of the South, for example, Arkansas, you walk into any gas station in the state and get Utz potato chips.

Capetan Mihali

Picked up some delicious Utz Kettle Classics in honor of this thread, as well as some Utz "Crab" Chips.  :mmm:  Tempted to grab some of Grandma Utz's famous lard-soaked chips, but couldn't muster up the strength of will.   :(
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Fireblade

They don't have crab chips here. :( Is that the chip with Old Bay seasoning?

Fireblade

The best snack food is.....

Rap snacks are fucking awesome.

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Fireblade on June 29, 2009, 09:51:38 PM

:yes:  Pretty satisfying if you like the punchy Old Bay taste.  My personal specialty is to make old-fashioned popcorn on the stovetop and then douse it with Pam spray and Old Bay seasoning.  :mmm:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."

Fireblade

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on June 29, 2009, 09:53:47 PM
Quote from: Fireblade on June 29, 2009, 09:51:38 PM

:yes:  Pretty satisfying if you like the punchy Old Bay taste.  My personal specialty is to make old-fashioned popcorn on the stovetop and then douse it with Pam spray and Old Bay seasoning.  :mmm:

I'll have to try that sometime. :mmm:

Also, try making popcorn with either Cavender's Greek seasoning or Tony Cachere's. Both are good.

Capetan Mihali

The popular urban chip around here is Homegirls:

Note: Product of Canada.

Fireblade

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on June 29, 2009, 09:57:29 PM

Why is there a raghead on the bag?

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Fireblade on June 29, 2009, 10:00:01 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on June 29, 2009, 09:57:29 PM

Why is there a raghead on the bag?

Black Muslims have been a big presence in Philadelphia since the late 60's.

Admiral Yi

Oy Mihali, how was the OC?

Capetan Mihali