Started by Ed Anger, June 28, 2009, 03:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korea

Quote from: JacobL on June 28, 2009, 06:32:57 PM
Quote from: Korea on June 28, 2009, 05:24:07 PM
They also stopped making Lays Flamin Hot Chips. Ide was addicted to those. :(
Jays makes a good hot chip :huh:

I never heard of a Jays before.

Ide has tried a bunch of different brands but he says they all suck. I think Utz taste good though.
I want my mother fucking points!

Capetan Mihali

Doritos is fine, but Utz is the best for potato chips.   :Canuck:  And Bachman's Jax for cheese curls.  :mmm:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Korea

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on June 28, 2009, 07:13:12 PM
Doritos is fine, but Utz is the best for potato chips.   :Canuck:  And Bachman's Jax for cheese curls.  :mmm:

But Utz aren't available in the south.  :(
I want my mother fucking points!

Barrister

Old Dutch makes the best chips.

That is all.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on June 28, 2009, 08:10:54 PM

That is all.
I can go for that.  I mean, I only eat potato chips about once or twice a year, but when I do, I eat Old Dutch.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

Quote from: Korea on June 28, 2009, 07:33:55 PM
But Utz aren't available in the south.  :(
Incorrect.  Maybe not ALL parts of the South, but in all the good parts of the South.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on June 28, 2009, 08:16:07 PM
Quote from: Barrister on June 28, 2009, 08:10:54 PM

That is all.
I can go for that.  I mean, I only eat potato chips about once or twice a year, but when I do, I eat Old Dutch.

I'll eat potato chips (or corn chips) maybe a half dozen times a year, but yeah - I go for Old Dutch. :)

Syt

TSG: Prostitute, Frito-Lay worker agreed on exchange of oral treats

QuoteJUNE 24--Meet Lahoma Sue Smith. The Oklahoma woman, 36, copped a plea last week to a prostitution charge for accepting a box of Frito-Lay chips in exchange for oral sex. According to the below Oklahoma City Police Department report, john Faron Johnson told cops that he informed Smith that he did not have any money, but that she "agreed to give him a 'blow job' meaning oral sex, for a box of chips." Johnson, a Frito-Lay employee, provided Smith with a case of chips he valued at $30. Following her February arrest, Smith, pictured in the mug shot at right, told police that she had a few prior prostitution busts. At her sentencing last week, Smith was ordered to pay a $1142 fine. Last July, with gasoline prices climbing, a Kentucky woman was arrested for accepting a $100 gasoline card in exchange for sexual favors.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: Korea on June 28, 2009, 07:33:55 PMBut Utz aren't available in the south.  :(
Too true.  :(

OTOH Kroger here carries a brand of kettle cooked tater chip called DW Mikesell that's pretty good.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

crazy canuck

Quote from: Neil on June 28, 2009, 07:01:23 PM
Doritos are fucking awful.

People still eat Doritos?  Next thing you will tell me people still buy twinkies.

Caliga

Quote from: crazy canuck on June 29, 2009, 03:08:51 PMPeople still eat Doritos?  Next thing you will tell me people still buy twinkies.
:blush: I ate a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos today with my turkey sub.

fhdz

I like Sun Chips.  The "garden salsa" ones are the best.
and the horse you rode in on

Barrister

Quote from: fahdiz on June 29, 2009, 06:15:26 PM
I like Sun Chips.  The "garden salsa" ones are the best.

Hippy.  <_<

Caliga

I like Sun Chips too, and I'm no hippy.  :mad: