News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

The one good thing about Facebook is that I less ashamed of not graduating college.  I can look at a few posts and think "Well, I'm not as stupid is this guy"
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Minsky Moment

There was no travel ban from China.  That is a lie.  There were some restrictions but tens of thousands were still permitted to enter, in many cases without effective screening. The NYT finally covered this story properly in today's edition.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Habbaku

:lmfao: The Democrats' secret plan to make America healthier! Foiled again!
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: PRC on April 07, 2020, 04:24:16 PM

How profoundly depressing. Who is the old guy supposed to be? Thr Jews?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on April 07, 2020, 05:32:05 PM

He has a Sorosian tint.

Tamas

This has to be one of the least sensible things posted in this thread and that is saying a LOT.

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on April 08, 2020, 05:54:17 AM
This has to be one of the least sensible things posted in this thread and that is saying a LOT.

Yes mandatory vaccine is probably not as far off as indicated.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josquius

So true.

I never understood the Benghazi thing. It just doesnt make sense.
But if the trumpys keep spending their energy on Clinton then so much the better.
██████
██████
██████

Iormlund

Quote from: Valmy on April 07, 2020, 05:32:05 PM
Quote from: PRC on April 07, 2020, 04:24:16 PM

Bill Gates? It looks like the RFID chip vaccine conspiracy (there's a barcode rather than a chip on the syringe, but I doubt the author or its audience can spot the difference).

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Admiral Yi

There should be no Face Masks used to prevent The Hoax unless they are Manufactured in the US.

#2 shows the scientific insight that has led to climate denying.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould