News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

I'm glad the grumblers have adopted clothing.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DGuller

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 20, 2017, 11:41:13 PM
I'm glad the grumblers have adopted clothing.
Probably not as glad as the second place grumbler.

garbon

Fuck facebook and its donate your birthday to get your friends to donate to a cause. It is my fucking day, bitches!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

garbon

Oexmelin

Que le grand cric me croque !

Valmy

Pretty accurate. Man it is something to see all those names of once great developers.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Games these days are very creative at finding ways to wring a couple more dollars out of you.

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on October 24, 2017, 08:06:48 PM
Games these days are very creative at finding ways to wring a couple more dollars out of you.

Much easier to do in multi-player to get those micro-transactions and loot boxes out there.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."