News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

The only Rothschild that's a threat is Nat and the threat is to himself.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Hamilcar

Quote from: garbon on November 17, 2016, 08:11:37 AM
Quote from: Martinus on November 17, 2016, 08:06:43 AM

Land is more appropriate for voting than population?

There are large rocks in a valley in Tennessee that matter more than all the hipsters put together.

garbon

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 17, 2016, 12:13:53 PM
There are large rocks in a valley in Tennessee that matter more than all the hipsters put together.

Ah, you must be feeling better! You're back on script. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Minsky Moment

Those little blue counties don't matter much.  Other than the fact that most of the businesses, universities, R&D centers, seaports, airports, cultural facilities, and human beings are located there. 

But republicans don't really care about wealth creation do they?
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on November 17, 2016, 12:21:21 PM
It's also where the crime is :ph34r:

As far as I know crime doesn't just occur on its own, doesn't grow out of the earth. You actually need people to carry it out. :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on November 17, 2016, 12:23:56 PM
Quote from: derspiess on November 17, 2016, 12:21:21 PM
It's also where the crime is :ph34r:

As far as I know crime doesn't just occur on its own, doesn't grow out of the earth. You actually need people to carry it out. :o

The type of people that tend to vote Democrat. :contract:

The Minsky Moment

--Joan Robinson

Hamilcar

Quote from: garbon on November 17, 2016, 12:15:33 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 17, 2016, 12:13:53 PM

Ah, you must be feeling better! You're back on script. <_<

Disdain for hipsters has been at my core for years. Like, before other people picked up on it. Ugh.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 17, 2016, 12:41:05 PM
Disdain for hipsters has been at my core for years. Like, before other people picked up on it. Ugh.

But yet you'll betray your disdain for red state Tornado Alley dwellers in a heartbeat.

garbon

Hamilcar

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 17, 2016, 12:48:51 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 17, 2016, 12:41:05 PM

But yet you'll betray your disdain for red state Tornado Alley dwellers in a heartbeat.

They bought their houses, they knew what they were getting into.

Razgovory

Quote from: Savonarola on November 17, 2016, 10:00:06 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 17, 2016, 09:57:38 AM
3 of those are actual threat tho (not to Humanity, that's stupid).

The Rothschilds? :Joos :

In fairness I think only 7 of the 8 people on there are Jews.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017