News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Henry Kissinger?  Really?  He banged Jill St. John.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grinning_Colossus

Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Savonarola

Some people on my Facebook feed actually believed the news story:

White Stripes Drummer Meg White To Replace Rush's Neil Peart

:lol:

I think the blocking of fake news sites by Google and Facebook is only treating the symptoms. 
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Martinus

Martinus

Martinus

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on November 17, 2016, 08:11:37 AM
Quote from: Martinus on November 17, 2016, 08:06:43 AM

Land is more appropriate for voting than population?

That's what my friends post on Facebook - don't ask me. :P

But I would imagine there is an argument that the US is a republic rather than a democracy because it has a territorial component - for the same reason your Senate is undemocratic.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

3 of those are actual threat tho (not to Humanity, that's stupid).
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Darth Wagtaros

No, not really. In fact I think they are looking to expand into anti-consumerism at the same time advocating super-capitalism.
PDH!

Savonarola

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 17, 2016, 09:57:38 AM
3 of those are actual threat tho (not to Humanity, that's stupid).

The Rothschilds? :Joos:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Savonarola