Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hamilcar

Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:54:38 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 06:53:51 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:53:03 PM
Not sure using quote function proves I said something about the Nazis but your mileage may vary.

You might want to ask for a refund on that Stanford degree.

Nah, I'm chill.

Clearly not.  :lol:

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 06:54:34 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 06:52:08 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:51:37 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 06:45:25 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:43:26 PM
<snip>

Jesus, get your head out of your own ass. If you think that my position puts me anywhere near the Nazis, then your are almost offensively idiotic. I'm the one explicitly disavowing racist arguments, you're the one pushing them.

I didn't say anything about the Nazis until this post that I'm typing now.

Volksdeutsch -- you quoted it.

Not sure using quote function proves I said something about the Nazis but your mileage may vary.

Honestly? How else would you explain what you did after I expressed my astonishment at Zoupa's shitposting, and you responded by quoting a post by Hami?

I'll make it easier for you both.

"GG guys, keep telling the brown man it's all his fault  "
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

fahdiz, Zoupa, garbo. So much estrogen in the air.

garbon

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 06:55:25 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:54:38 PM
Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 06:53:51 PM

You might want to ask for a refund on that Stanford degree.

Nah, I'm chill.

Clearly not.  :lol:

How so?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Hamilcar

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 06:56:09 PM

Will they try and force us to use made up gender pronouns next?

(p.s. check out Jordan Peterson if you haven't found him already)

Martinus

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 06:58:04 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 06:56:45 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 10, 2016, 06:56:09 PM

Ah misogyny. Refreshing.

Do you guys identify as women now?

Alright, I'm tired now. It isn't fun when you won't at least own your attacks.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Zoupa on November 10, 2016, 06:39:55 PM
You can feel the volkdeutsch uniting in this thread. GG guys, keep telling the brown man it's all his fault  :wacko:

I think they're actually saying it's white progressives' fault.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zoupa

I like this thread.

I mean, we could sorta see glimpses of where the rightards stood beforehand, but this thread pulled all their shit out in the open.

I guess getting your champion elected as leader of the free world unshackles your tongue. Good for you, guys, good for you.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Hamilcar on November 10, 2016, 06:33:15 PM
There's a vast chasm between explanation and apologism. You know that.

What's the difference in this case?

Terrorism apologists say "Of course we condemn all violence.  However...Palestine, French unemployment, blah blah blah."  You've reversed the order.

mongers

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 10, 2016, 05:11:07 PM
My grandparents didn't worry enough about politics and found themselves Jewish and in the Reich in the late 30s, which proved somewhat of an inconvenience.

Obviously this is not the same thing, but history is littered with dead people and refugees who were overly relaxed about political developments.  A little anxiety never killed anyone.

Yeah, I though us on Languish prided outselves in being big on the lessons of history; funny to hear a Canadian and Pole saying, 'relax, he won't be nearly as bad as some people are making out'.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Quote from: garbon on November 10, 2016, 05:53:54 PM
I'm glad to see though that some wealthy white men are prepared to tell us minorities how we should be feeling and acting. Such a rare blessing.

Gaby, I think you're better off in the UK for a while.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

alfred russel

Quote from: Zoupa on November 10, 2016, 07:01:36 PM
I like this thread.

I mean, we could sorta see glimpses of where the rightards stood beforehand, but this thread pulled all their shit out in the open.

I guess getting your champion elected as leader of the free world unshackles your tongue. Good for you, guys, good for you.

Lets be clear that our three vocal trumpeters on the board are a swiss, a pole, and an icelander.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

citizen k

Quote from: mongers on November 10, 2016, 07:26:12 PM
Yeah, I though us on Languish prided outselves in being big on the lessons of history; funny to hear a Canadian and Pole saying, 'relax, he won't be nearly as bad as some people are making out'.

Maybe they're able to discern true threats to freedom from hyperbole.  :huh: