And we're back!

Main Menu

Facebook Follies of Friends and Families

Started by Syt, December 06, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: frunk on December 09, 2022, 09:51:09 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 09, 2022, 09:49:57 PM
Quote from: DGuller on December 09, 2022, 10:13:27 AMId Sweden were Sweland, then the first thing wouldn't work.

Sweland vs. Denmark would still be SWE vs. DEN.

What is this Sweden place?  I come from Sweland.

Oh shit, you guys are right.  :Embarrass:

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josquius

It's like a naughty kitten being picked up.
██████
██████
██████

grumbler

You have to think that that is not entirely unusual.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

AI Germany didn't get that memo in my recent Victoria 3 game. :P (they also moved the capital of Germany to Székesfehérvár ... )

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

The bizarre attempt to make Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays political statements based on absolutely zero evidence never ceases to amaze. And it just continues year after year decade after decade for no reason at all and based on absolutely nothing. A completely made up fantasy. Democrats and people in Democratic cities say Merry Christmas all the time. There is also nothing politically correct or whatever for saying Happy Holidays. People were saying that in the United States in the 19th Century. A made up moral panic based on nothing at all.

And Hillary Clinton has never killed anybody. Completely made up fantasy.

Joe Biden is not a pedophile. There is zero evidence for it.

It is just weird. One would think that if you hate Democratic voters and Democratic politicians you would, you know, have reasons for doing so based on things they actually do.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Darth Wagtaros

Because they are smarter than you Valmy. They KNOW what's what. Social Media University makes people smart.
PDH!

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

Most is just random weirdness but the war on Christmas stuff is a recurring bit of painful delusion.
██████
██████
██████

Admiral Yi

I always thought "Happy Holidays" was specifically designed to make Jews feel included.  Other than that it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on December 15, 2022, 03:42:05 PMAnd Hillary Clinton has never killed anybody. Completely made up fantasy.

Have you already forgotten about the murder of Vince Foster?  For shame, Valmy, for shame.   :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Sweden vs. Denland would be SWE vs. DEN.  :smarty: