Main Menu

Mass shooting in San Bernadino

Started by Syt, December 02, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I think Money is right.  Not crazy moose limbs
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

dps

I'll go with the long shot--Puerto Rican nationalists.

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on December 02, 2015, 09:12:55 PM
I think Money is right.  Not crazy moose limbs

Wager is still untaken.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Well it couldn't be because of what happened at some meeting this thing was pretty premeditated and planned for it to be a hissy fit. Well unless said storming out was staged or something.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jaron

A moon cricket is not a name for Arab.  I'd expect someone from Texas to know better. <_<
Winner of THE grumbler point.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

katmai

Quote from: Jaron on December 02, 2015, 09:19:29 PM
A moon cricket is not a name for Arab.  I'd expect someone from Texas to know better. <_<
He's not really from Texas, just a carpetbagger.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

I am really ignorant when it comes to racial slurs.

Edit: Oh you mean Moldy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: dps on December 02, 2015, 09:16:59 PM
I'll go with the long shot--Puerto Rican nationalists.

Rican's get no love.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Admiral Yi

Has all the hallmarks of the Symbionese Liberation Army.

Choice of target is very strange for militia nutters.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on December 02, 2015, 09:21:10 PM

I am really ignorant when it comes to racial slurs.

I'll give you a quiz on Friday. Study your slurs young man.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Didn't the SLA like to take hostages and then spew crazy shit while they had the media's attention?  :hmm:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 02, 2015, 09:22:53 PM
I'll give you a quiz on Friday. Study your slurs young man.

What do you call a Czech?

mongers

Money back on form.  :cool:

I'll go for an outside chance of an FBI informant/entrapment/sting case gone badly wrong?

Did anyone see the recent FBI documentary 'FBI Undercover'
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

11B4V

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 02, 2015, 09:21:44 PM

Choice of target is very strange for militia nutters.

This is really the strange thing.

Before someone says it I doubt it was disgruntled handicap folks.