Has Ank gone off the deep end?

Started by Martinus, November 28, 2015, 01:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: grumbler on November 30, 2015, 05:58:25 AM
Quote from: Valmy on November 30, 2015, 12:59:28 AM
Quote from: grumbler on November 29, 2015, 07:45:01 AM
Quote from: Valmy on November 29, 2015, 12:54:21 AM
Doesn't hit the nail on my head. But thanks for playing.

I never mentioned you, but thanks for playing.

Um dude you were talking to me.

I was posting on the board.  When I PM you, then I am talking to you.

Yeah, that's when you say those weird creepy things.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Razgovory

He'll tell me when he's had enough.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

DGuller

You mean he'll post on the board when he's had enough?

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on December 01, 2015, 10:01:15 AM
You mean he'll post on the board when he's had enough?

Whatever.  I have fun mocking him, and Grumbler likes to think he's "punishing", me by refusing to shine the light of his brilliance on me.  So really its a win-win.

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on December 01, 2015, 09:11:58 AM
Raz, just leave him alone.

Let him be.  He's certainly not offending me, and I am willing to bet the board finds his little manias amusing.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

I sure hope someone out there finds it amusing.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on December 01, 2015, 02:59:58 PM

Really?  You don't find it funny that he really believes he is tempting me to climb down into the gutter with him by posting all of these "challenges?"  I mean, it is pathetic, but I think it is funny as well.  I mean, he's accusing me of saying "weird creepy things" while arguing in another thread that "Get elected President:  LOSER!"  I find it a scream.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

11B4V

Quote from: grumbler on December 01, 2015, 06:28:00 PM
Quote from: Berkut on December 01, 2015, 02:59:58 PM

Really?  You don't find it funny that he really believes he is tempting me to climb down into the gutter with him by posting all of these "challenges?"  I mean, it is pathetic, but I think it is funny as well.  I mean, he's accusing me of saying "weird creepy things" while arguing in another thread that "Get elected President:  LOSER!"  I find it a scream.

Almost like he seeks your validation.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".