NFL Playoffs?, Playoffs?!?!(that's not a catch, that's a catch)

Started by Liep, November 20, 2015, 07:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

I have an hard choice myself between Bortles vs piss poor Atlanta or Wilson against piss poor Cleveland.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Wilson has been putting up insane numbers for me in my other league the past few weeks.... 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Quote from: Liep on December 15, 2015, 06:55:16 AM
Quote from: katmai on December 14, 2015, 11:58:22 PM
Fuck you Liep <_<

What a beating! Just to spell it out, that's 147.95 points for ME and just 75.79 points for you. :w00t:
yeah losing Rawls in 1st quarter doomed any slight chance I had to put up decent numbers. Then the Eli and Odell show happened.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 15, 2015, 02:40:17 PM
Saturday games?! WTF NFL.

That is what they have done for awhile once the College season ends. Have to fill that vacuum.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Quote from: Valmy on December 15, 2015, 03:03:45 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 15, 2015, 02:40:17 PM
Saturday games?! WTF NFL.

That is what they have done for awhile once the College season ends. Have to fill that vacuum.

Can't the NHL have a break? :(

derspiess

NHL has th other nights. Saturday NFL games is just good business.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

I don't think Tatooine and Hoth can support two teams each.  :nerd:  San Antonio would still somehow show up as a potential relocation spot for one of those, only to be jumped by LA at the last minute.  Road games would be a bitch anyway.

E:  Dude because of this I've been clicking through the Wookiepedia for a few minutes now.  Some people have WAY WAAAY too much time on their hands.  Damn.  But hey now I know an Imperial I Class Star Destroyer has 27,000 enlisted guys on board and carries enough consumables for a two year cruise, so....there's that.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on December 15, 2015, 11:30:33 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on December 15, 2015, 06:53:38 PM
I think they confused the Dolphins with the Hurricanes when they made that.

:huh:

Why?

Miami Hurricanes are notorious criminals, Dolphins not so much.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on December 15, 2015, 08:56:42 PM
I don't think Tatooine and Hoth can support two teams each.  :nerd:  San Antonio would still somehow show up as a potential relocation spot for one of those, only to be jumped by LA at the last minute.  Road games would be a bitch anyway.

E:  Dude because of this I've been clicking through the Wookiepedia for a few minutes now.  Some people have WAY WAAAY too much time on their hands.  Damn.  But hey now I know an Imperial I Class Star Destroyer has 27,000 enlisted guys on board and carries enough consumables for a two year cruise, so....there's that.

Wookiepedia and Memory Alpha are the greatest shrines to Nerddom on the interwebs.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

What the hell was that to end 1st half. Valmy your team sucks but is gonna end up in playoffs. :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

alfred russel

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014