Started by Barrister, January 06, 2016, 05:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on January 07, 2016, 03:55:27 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 07, 2016, 03:53:51 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 07, 2016, 03:49:04 PM
Quote from: The Brain on January 07, 2016, 01:49:26 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 07, 2016, 01:48:57 PM
Apart from the train interiors being smaller than I would have liked, I don't recall any negative experiences with the Montreal subway.

OK katmai.
raciss
White people.

Yo momma

No, she is just one white person.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Yes, dear, BBC brought that up on page 1.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

You seemed to be trying to disagree.

garbon

I disagree with that song being relevant nor do I find it enjoyable.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on January 11, 2016, 08:13:31 AM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 11, 2016, 04:09:51 AM
You seemed to be trying to disagree.
It's his shtick.

I don't dislike all things. I do dislike that song and find it irrelevant for the discussion.

Eddie Teach

Which train a journalist chooses to pine over may be less about the experience itself and more about the reputation among his readers.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on January 11, 2016, 09:35:56 AM
I don't dislike all things. I do dislike that song and find it irrelevant for the discussion.

Heaven forbid we discuss things you find irrelevant! 
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on January 11, 2016, 12:23:45 PM
Quote from: garbon on January 11, 2016, 09:35:56 AM

Heaven forbid we discuss things you find irrelevant! 

I think you can but that doesn't make the posts being discussed part of a shtick. :o

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 11, 2016, 10:32:20 AM
Which train a journalist chooses to pine over may be less about the experience itself and more about the reputation among his readers.

Maybe.