News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Remember, remember the fifth of November

Started by Valmy, November 05, 2015, 02:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

I was outside on the canal for a bit watching fireworks but then I started getting too damp. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

I for one will always remember the threat Papists pose to our democracy. <_<
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

All the negatives are balanced out by how crazy Catholic girls are in the sack.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

PRC

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 05, 2015, 08:54:18 PM
All the negatives are balanced out by how crazy Catholic girls are in the sack.

Isn't their freakness a myth?  I thought they were mostly cold fish, a bunch of non-goers.

Eddie Teach

I wonder, how many Catholic girls and how many non-Catholic girls would one need to have slept with to draw a statistically meaningful comparison. Guller?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Razgovory on November 05, 2015, 11:13:32 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 05, 2015, 08:52:47 PM
Too much kneeling in a catholic service.

That really is a bitch.

Which is why I always preferred Baptists. You stand up occasionally, then fall asleep in the pews.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: PRC on November 05, 2015, 11:29:15 PM
Isn't their freakness a myth?  I thought they were mostly cold fish, a bunch of non-goers.

Not at all in my experience.  Georgetown is a Catholic university and it was a revelation.

Admiral Yi

Oh, and the school uniforms are awesome too.

Archy

Let's remember this hero's last Stand against those heretics.

Josquius

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2012/nov/05/halloween-eclipsed-bonfire-night

Just another sign of britain going to the dogs.
Guy fawks should really be a national holiday rather than this disturbing veterans day crap
██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt

I think that, like pubs, our holidays and festivals continually mutate so the apparent change is, in a sense, business as usual.

garbon

On day 3 of fireworks, I have about had it. <_<
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.