And we're back!

Main Menu

Remember, remember the fifth of November

Started by Valmy, November 05, 2015, 02:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

garbon

Maybe I am just odd but I care about myself more than animals. :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: garbon on November 07, 2015, 05:16:39 PM

Is there anything you care about more then yourself?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on November 05, 2015, 02:41:51 PM
I for one will always remember the threat Papists pose to our democracy. <_<
I fixed your typo, you can thank me later  :hug:

I for one will always remember the threat religion pose to our democracy. <_<
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on November 07, 2015, 05:16:39 PM

You are just annoyed. Dogs and cats are terrified.

garbon

As it continues, I doubt most of them are still terrified (assuming they ever were). Also, once again I'll state that I tend to care more about people than animals. Like how tasty the chicken is that is currently sitting in a bowl on my counter all diced up. :mmm: