Turkey Police Shutter TV Stations of Government Critics

Started by Syt, October 28, 2015, 11:04:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Berkut on November 01, 2016, 10:10:14 AM
Quote from: Valmy on November 01, 2016, 10:00:17 AM
Actually Berkut was in favor of letting in more Syrian refugees.

This is a fact free zone. Stop that.

Clearly, Viper set the tone by telling a lie about me.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Berkut

Quote from: Razgovory on November 01, 2016, 10:12:49 AM
Quote from: Berkut on November 01, 2016, 10:10:14 AM
Quote from: Valmy on November 01, 2016, 10:00:17 AM
Actually Berkut was in favor of letting in more Syrian refugees.

This is a fact free zone. Stop that.

Clearly, Viper set the tone by telling a lie about me.

That is a rich complaint coming from the person who claimed about ten seconds ago that I wanted to limit Syrian refugees to only atheists.

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

Quote from: Berkut on November 01, 2016, 10:20:58 AM

That is a rich complaint coming from the person who claimed about ten seconds ago that I wanted to limit Syrian refugees to only atheists.

So you agree with Viper's statement?  Or do you believe lying if fine if it's about me?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Berkut

Quote from: Razgovory on November 01, 2016, 10:43:24 AM
Quote from: Berkut on November 01, 2016, 10:20:58 AM

So you agree with Viper's statement?  Or do you believe lying if fine if it's about me?

I have no opinion on vipers statement one way or the other. I didn't even think about it for more than the nanosecond it took to read it, you will have to take up his characterization of your position on Turkey with him...whether he feels it is a fair characterization or not is not that interesting to me.

However, regardless of that, you knew perfectly well that you were saying something that was simply not true, and you said it anyway.

You get to own your own dishonesty regardless of vipers statement.

Maybe viper was lying or not, but there is no doubt that you were.

0 rows returned

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

It's nice to know that Lies spread about me are not even worth thinking about. I really don't put anything past you Berkut.  Not one goddamn thing.  Only wanting Atheists is something entirely within your character.  You are an intolerant, self-righteous asshole.

Ed Anger

Valmy

That post from Viper was from 2015, if that helps diffuse the situation any.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Habbaku

Quote from: Valmy on November 01, 2016, 11:07:32 AM

Why would we want to spread the trouble to other threads?  :hmm:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Quote from: Razgovory on November 01, 2016, 11:03:38 AM
It's nice to know that Lies spread about me are not even worth thinking about.

An interesting way to interpret my response. I clearly stated I didn't think about it when asked whether I thought it was a lie, hence I cannot possibly be saying I don't care about lies. I certainly have no idea what I thought about a comment made over a year ago, while your lie was posted just a few minutes ago...
I really don't put anything past you Berkut.

That's nice. You seem very angry at me in particular because you think viper lied. That seems rather oddly misplaced. Are you super mad at everyone else at Languish who didn't ride in to your defense as well, or is it just me?

We do know that I am the only one you made a conscious decision to lie about though.

It is almost like your lie isn't really connected to viper at all....

Not one goddamn thing.
How about one not goddamn thing?

Why are you so angry that you are a liar?

Your own lying is completely under your own control.
Only wanting Atheists is something entirely within your character.

Being an expert on my own character, I can assure you that this is entirely incorrect. This won't stop you from repeating it of course, but do know that when you do you will be lying. Again.

More to the point however, I never said anything of the kind, hence we know, and you know, you were lying.

You are an intolerant, self-righteous asshole.

This at least is opinion, which you have every right to, of course. I am very content knowing that you think so.

I won't make a similar personal attack, but I think you have a pretty good idea of my opinion about you and your honesty.

0 rows returned

Razgovory

I don't think you know what the word lie means, Berkut.

Berkut

Quote from: Razgovory on November 01, 2016, 11:12:29 AM
I don't think you know what the word lie means, Berkut.

So you are claiming that I did in fact only support letting in Syrian refuges who were atheists?

Or are you saying that you honestly thought that was my position, but now realize that you were completely wrong and came to that conclusion based on your own prejudices and inability to understand simple words and meanings?

0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: Habbaku on November 01, 2016, 11:08:33 AM
Quote from: Valmy on November 01, 2016, 11:07:32 AM

Why would we want to spread the trouble to other threads?  :hmm:

Whoops :blush:

DEFUSE not diffuse :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas