Likely unconstitutional.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on November 03, 2016, 01:31:25 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2016, 01:27:46 PMI expressly said that I am not for imposition on any medical or legal bans and also said that it is not about poverty but rather general capability of taking care of a child. Thanks for sticking up for the truth - unfortunately, I am no longer interested in debating some posters here because they are quite shameless in their intellectual dishonesty.

I apologize for misreading your post and assuming you were saying something monstrous when you were not.

I'm not sure. He's not calling for government intervention but instead calling for some change in cultural beliefs that ends in same result of those in poverty not having children. So the means are not monstrous but not sure the end state differs significantly. How is this cultural change going to come about?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on November 03, 2016, 06:06:15 PM
Quote from: Jacob on November 03, 2016, 01:31:25 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 03, 2016, 01:27:46 PMI expressly said that I am not for imposition on any medical or legal bans and also said that it is not about poverty but rather general capability of taking care of a child. Thanks for sticking up for the truth - unfortunately, I am no longer interested in debating some posters here because they are quite shameless in their intellectual dishonesty.

I apologize for misreading your post and assuming you were saying something monstrous when you were not.

I'm not sure. He's not calling for government intervention but I'd calling for some change in cultural beliefs that ends in same result of those in poverty not having children. So the means are not monstrous but not sure the end state differs significantly. How is this cultural change going to come about?

:yes: Facts don't matter.

katmai

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 03, 2016, 05:44:10 PM
Only I should be allowed to procreate.
And you've already done that for the whole board.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on November 03, 2016, 06:34:59 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 03, 2016, 05:44:10 PM
Only I should be allowed to procreate.
And you've already done that for the whole board.

I'm not done.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

dps

Quote from: The Larch on November 03, 2016, 11:02:46 AM
Quote from: Berkut on November 03, 2016, 08:51:17 AMThis is fucking crazy. Heroin? HEROIN? That was a drug that fucked up poor people and hard core addicts had problems with - not middle class kids fucking around in college with pot and booze.

I read somewhere that heroin is making a big comeback in the west amongst young people because the current younger generations have not seen the wreckage it created amongst the older junkies. Over here heroin was almost epidemic in the 80s, but most of those junkies have already died out a good while ago, so young people nowadays have not seen first hand the human zombies it created.

Meth went through a similar cycle.

CountDeMoney

Heroin never went anywhere; it's just that people didn't start noticing until it started hitting white kids in the suburbs.

Monoriu

We need to encourage people to have more kids.  How to raise them well is another matter.  Humanity's social and economic systems  are not designed for a shrinking population.  A lot of growth and progress comes with population increases.  With a decreasing population, deflation will kick in, real estate prices will drop, pension schemes will implode, etc.  Not having enough babies is worse than having unqualified parents raise kids.

Berkut

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 03, 2016, 07:54:29 PM
Heroin never went anywhere; it's just that people didn't start noticing until it started hitting white kids in the suburbs.

I knew when this thread started up you would show up and say precisely that.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Berkut on November 03, 2016, 09:50:50 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 03, 2016, 07:54:29 PM

I knew when this thread started up you would show up and say precisely that.

That's awesome.

Valmy

Which is weird because, based on my personal experience, white people in the suburbs tend to keep to themselves. One would think a more social population would be the ones attracting attention.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."