11/ 1:00 ET   Arizona                -4.5  At Cleveland
11/ 1:00 ET   Cincinnati              -1.5  At Pittsburgh
11/ 1:00 ET   At Baltimore              -3  San Diego
11/ 1:00 ET   At Houston              -4.5  Tennessee
11/ 4:05 ET   NY Jets                -1.5  At Oakland
11/ 4:25 ET   Seattle                   -6  At Dallas
11/ 8:30 ET   Green Bay                 -3  At Denver
11/ 8:30 ET   At Carolina               -7  Indianapolis

Buffalo, Jacksonville, Philthy, and Washington are off this week.

I will try to avoid making an ass out of myself for the next couple days, especially since I don't think we're gonna win. :P

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 27, 2015, 08:06:22 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 27, 2015, 07:45:21 PM
Thursday night games. <_<

DVR.

I watch all the games the next day via NFL gamepass. It was a condemnation of playing on Thursday, it's bad for the players health and for the quality of the games.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

Has Patriots met a decent pass offense this year?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Well shitfuck.  The Dolphins are like the Giants.  They stink up the joint on offense when they can't get the running game going.

Valmy

Brady man. I don't know how he still does it after all these years. All I can do is  :worthy:

His greatness is transcendent. The fact he is an hyper-competitive ass only adds to the awesome sauce. Well actually his mania, his pathological need for more football glory is what makes it compelling. He is like Quarterback Michael Jordan or something.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Also I do not know what is going on here but it looks funny

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

alfred russel

Quote from: Valmy on October 29, 2015, 10:47:50 PM
He is like Quarterback Michael Jordan or something.

Jordan built a shoe empire around Jordans, Brady has tried to do the same around Uggs.  :lol:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Grey Fox

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 27, 2015, 09:36:32 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 27, 2015, 08:06:22 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 27, 2015, 07:45:21 PM
Thursday night games. <_<

DVR.

I watch all the games the next day via NFL gamepass. It was a condemnation of playing on Thursday, it's bad for the players health and for the quality of the games.

Fuck that Noise. There should be a game everyday.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: alfred russel on October 29, 2015, 11:40:24 PM
He is like Quarterback Michael Jordan or something.

Jordan built a shoe empire around Jordans, Brady has tried to do the same around Uggs.  :lol:

:lol:

Well I didn't say it was a perfect analogy :P

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

grumbler

Brady man. I don't know how he still does it after all these years. All I can do is  :worthy:

His greatness is transcendent. The fact he is an hyper-competitive ass only adds to the awesome sauce. Well actually his mania, his pathological need for more football glory is what makes it compelling. He is like Quarterback Michael Jordan or something.

Charles Woodson is still going strong in his 18th season.  He leads the league in interceptions right now.  I think it is harder for a defensive back to compensate for losing a step with age than a QB or lineman.  How Darrell Green did it I will never know.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!