News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 8 - Brady tries a Suhway Camwich

Started by Baron von Schtinkenbutt, October 27, 2015, 01:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Nothing on the air it out spectacular Giants - Saints? They had the Bengals game on here instead. :ultra: but fantasy-wise Manning did well for me.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on October 30, 2015, 07:24:29 PM
Quote from: Valmy on October 29, 2015, 10:47:50 PM
Brady man. I don't know how he still does it after all these years. All I can do is  :worthy:

His greatness is transcendent. The fact he is an hyper-competitive ass only adds to the awesome sauce. Well actually his mania, his pathological need for more football glory is what makes it compelling. He is like Quarterback Michael Jordan or something.

Charles Woodson is still going strong in his 18th season.  He leads the league in interceptions right now.  I think it is harder for a defensive back to compensate for losing a step with age than a QB or lineman.  How Darrell Green did it I will never know.

Gosh grumbler, where might have Mr. Woodson played in college? :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Bungles 7-0 for first time in franchise history.  Seventh win over the Stillers makes it even more satisfying.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on November 01, 2015, 06:13:15 PM
Gosh grumbler, where might have Mr. Woodson played in college? :D

:hmm:  I think he might have been in the same recruiting class as Tom Brady, wherever that was.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: derspiess on November 01, 2015, 06:14:06 PM
Bungles 7-0 for first time in franchise history.  Seventh win over the Stillers makes it even more satisfying.

Why is Dalton suddenly playing so much better than previously (like 20 points better than his average)? 
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

Wow, the way that Denver crushed Green Bay was shocking. I expected it to be the other way around.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Rex Francorum

Quote from: grumbler on October 30, 2015, 07:24:29 PM
Quote from: Valmy on October 29, 2015, 10:47:50 PM
Brady man. I don't know how he still does it after all these years. All I can do is  :worthy:

His greatness is transcendent. The fact he is an hyper-competitive ass only adds to the awesome sauce. Well actually his mania, his pathological need for more football glory is what makes it compelling. He is like Quarterback Michael Jordan or something.

Charles Woodson is still going strong in his 18th season.  He leads the league in interceptions right now.  I think it is harder for a defensive back to compensate for losing a step with age than a QB or lineman.  How Darrell Green did it I will never know.

They cover WR that are "quicker than fast"  :D
To rent

ulmont

Good Lord, what a Saints-Giants game.  Was that game ever not on RedZone on Sunday?

Valmy

Quote from: ulmont on November 02, 2015, 11:42:24 AM
Good Lord, what a Saints-Giants game.  Was that game ever not on RedZone today?

40 for 50 for 511 yards and 7 TDs. I think I did that in a video game once.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Too lazy to start new thread when just wanted to post that apparently just needed to bench Kap to win a game.
All hail the Gabbert
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son