News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Medical advice needed

Started by The Brain, October 27, 2015, 07:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

I have a fever, and I also suffer from sneezing and coughing. Is it AIDS?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Legbiter

Both. Plus your Stahlhelm membership card.  :sleep:
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Martinus

You have fever? What an untermensch.  :rolleyes:

Monoriu

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Monoriu

Panadol for the fever.  One tablet every three hours, no more than 8 tablets each day or you fry your liver.  Cough syrup and steam for the coughing.  Steam = place a big bowl of boiling water in front of you, and breath in the steam.  Cough syrup makes you sleepy, so I take it before sleep. 

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DGuller

Quote from: The Brain on October 27, 2015, 07:02:51 AM
I have a fever, and I also suffer from sneezing and coughing. Is it AIDS?
Sounds like it, assuming that my googling of your symptoms was not misleading.

lustindarkness

At least you don't have the shits, that would be a bad combo with sneezing and coughing.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 27, 2015, 09:09:33 AM
At least you don't have the shits, that would be a bad combo with sneezing and coughing.

In Plague Inc. Evolved there's an achievement if you combine those symptoms.

QuoteOops is a symptom combo which causes "unwanted accidents." The player can get this combo if they evolve Diarrhoea and Sneezing. The combo draws attention to a plague. The achievement Uh Oh is earned for forming the combo.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

lustindarkness

Plague Inc. Evolved? tell me more.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

garbon

I've been playing Plague Inc on my phone as of late.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.