News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Darryl might die, not positive he's Lucille victim tho.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

KRonn

Quote from: lustindarkness on March 27, 2016, 09:37:09 PM
I think that was a shoulder shot. Now next week he may not survive the full 90 minutes of the season finale.
Or worst, they show him "possibly" dying and make us wait a few months to find out. <_<

Yeah, I think it was a wound, as we heard Dwight say something like "it's not that bad". So I'm thinking that Daryl won't be the one killed off in the finale since he's already been hit which is his shock to viewers/fans. I agree that it's possible that we won't find out his fate until the next season.

Josquius

So.....that guy who stole darylls bike last series.....
If hes part of the bigger bad guy group . .. Who was it chasing him at the time?

Also not sure I get what's going on with Carol.  She's going crazy? Having doubts about her new found  bad assery?

One immersion  breaker in the series.... I find it bizzare how they continue to find recently killed off groups.
██████
██████
██████

katmai

Quote from: Tyr on March 28, 2016, 03:34:57 PM
So.....that guy who stole darylls bike last series.....
If hes part of the bigger bad guy group . .. Who was it chasing him at the time?

The saviors aka bigger bad guy group. He was trying to leave them in the episode Daryl met them in the forest.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josquius

Are there two enemy groups?  (3? Saviours, Ws, Neegan)
As he seems to be pretty high ranked with them now, leading that war party.
██████
██████
██████

Josephus

I think Saviours are led by Neagan
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Phillip V

I want to see a main character die of strep throat or diarrhea.

Siege

Quote from: lustindarkness on February 16, 2016, 09:44:00 AM
I wonder if the RPG impacting surface water on the pond would really detonate? :unsure: Maybe we can test this, anyone have a pool we can test this in? Oh yeah, and an RPG launcher?

No. It doesn't.
Reason is rockets accelerate incrementally. They come out at a slower speed and then pick up, thus not fast enough to detonate on water at the range depicted in the show.

Even worst, the explosion in which the biker gang goes belly up is completely off. There is no way any type of known RPG round can detonate in a surface explosion covering that much area. If it was an HE round it would explode with a kill radius of 10 meters and a fragmentation maximum of 150 meters, which would definitively not do what happened in the show. And an AP round would just make a little hole on the asphalt with the bikers looking at each other.

More importantly, RPG7 rounds do not have proximity fuse, so they would actually have to impact the target to detonate. Due to the target being motorcycles, my money would be on the round just flying between the bikes and going off on the distance.

By the way, when the RPG7 round detonates when shooting at a low flying rotary wing aircraft, it is not a proximity fuse, but the maximum range self detonation fuse, which goes off after 4.5 seconds of flight, between 920 and 1100 meters, depending on the round.

Anyway.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Josquius

Quote from: Phillip V on March 29, 2016, 02:11:50 AM
I want to see a main character die of strep throat or diarrhea.

They had the mystery disease in the prison.
██████
██████
██████

Norgy

It's certainly getting more brutal and cold with every season.
To the point where I tend to side with Morgan rather than Rick.

Solmyr

lustindarkness

I hate The Walking Dead writers, producers, etc, each and every last one of them.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Josephus

Looks like we'll be speculating for a while yet.  :lol:
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Zoupa

I went and read the Walking Dead comic wiki to see who Negan clubs to death, because that was such a cheap gimmick.

It's pretty much all this show has left at this point though.