News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Josephus on November 16, 2015, 06:07:48 PM
I found myself snoozing through a lot of that dialogue...why was it implied they stopped fucking? Or  more seriously, were they fucking? We saw them do it once, but I never took them for an item.

There were some short scenes with her being concerned about him not returning iirc. 

I thought last show was all about him going through some kind of existential crisis and wanting to just stay put but he got over that.  It wasn't about him deciding that he wanted one woman over another.  More like a "love the one you're with" vibe.

Tonitrus

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 16, 2015, 06:23:17 PM
I found myself snoozing through a lot of that dialogue...why was it implied they stopped fucking? Or  more seriously, were they fucking? We saw them do it once, but I never took them for an item.

There were some short scenes with her being concerned about him not returning iirc. 

I thought last show was all about him going through some kind of existential crisis and wanting to just stay put but he got over that.  It wasn't about him deciding that he wanted one woman over another.  More like a "love the one you're with" vibe.

Well, it does create a build up for a plot point from the comics...[spoiler]where Ford has an affair with another women (who apparently is already dead in the TV series...one of the Alexandrians killed a couple episodes ago) that leads to him and Rosita breaking up...so I am guessing they're just going to be trading out the no-name girl with an already establish character.[/spoiler]

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 16, 2015, 06:23:17 PM

I'd say he dies somewhere in the next 2 episodes.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Josquius

Well that was a dull episode.
Daryll is going soft?
Soldier guy wants to die?
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Watching this live is a different experience. So many ads, its almost like football.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

lustindarkness

Next week will be action packed awesomeness.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Phillip V

Tonitrus

Quote from: Phillip V on November 22, 2015, 10:59:16 PM
Shane, Jr. gonna get Carl?

That plot line is a stupid distraction...the show doesn't need stupid teenage jealousy/angst.  Though by around this time, in the comic at least, Carl...[spoiler] is supposed to have one of his eyes shot out...maybe that punk will do it.  Then we'll get eyepatch-Carl for a while.[/spoiler]

lustindarkness

Oh, and yesterday I forgot to gloat. I was right! :P

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 26, 2015, 09:48:53 AM
This is fucking bullshit. I dealt with 3 seasons worth of TWD spoilers on the TV/Movie thread. Fuck you all assholes! :mad:

Yes, I'm pissed. Either they killed Glen in a stupid way by a hated character OR he somehow rolled under the trash bin and the walkers had been tearing apart Nick just so that the show can play with my feelings and leave me hanging for two weeks (next week is a 90 minute Morgan flashback episode it seems).

Fuck y'all again. Assholes.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Eddie Teach

You were also wrong. It was four weeks.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

KRonn

The Glenn escaping story line could have been done better. What they did mostly works for me as I like Glen (and all of Rick's group) but it was a bit over the top writing. First it showed him falling with his head away from the dumpster, and so many walkers that you'd have to think he'd get bitten even with Nicholas on top of him. They needed to have something else to make it more believable, not sure what. Maybe something else on the ground blocking at leat some of the walkers on one side from getting at him while he slid away.

Josephus

I think most of us figured that he'd be able to get away while they chopped up Nick. But I agree it was a bit unbelievable. Too many of them to really get away unscathed.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

crazy canuck

One part I liked is when he found the open window off the alley and he paused and gave his head a shake. 

Josquius

Ok. What the hell happened with Glenn.  I've watched it a bunch of times and...how did he get away there?  Surely he was pinned by all those bodies. ...
██████
██████
██████