News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 10, 2015, 12:29:46 PM
That is not how it worked early in the series.  A person did not need to die to be turned.  A scratch would could do it.  But that fell away after, iirc, season 1.  The zombies were too dangerous to tell the story I guess.
Yes, they always needed to die first.  The blond girl that died with the governor had a sister who got bitten by a zombie.  She eventually passed away and near immediatly resurrected as a zombie.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Tonitrus

Good episode.

I'm presuming that those other peeps are from Negan's group.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

I should not have read this thread.....

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Eddie Teach

This episode reinforced the old adage: even during the apocalypse, for every beautiful woman there's a man who's tired of fucking her.  :wacko:

crazy canuck

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 16, 2015, 10:38:02 AM
This episode reinforced the old adage: even during the apocalypse, for every beautiful woman there's a man who's tired of fucking her.  :wacko:

You have some serious issues.

Eddie Teach

True, but not sure what that has to do with my post.  :hmm:

KRonn

Interesting episode. It introduced a new group of nasty people, but unlike the nihilist wolves this group is well armed and being as dangerous still has that aspect in common with the wolves.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 16, 2015, 02:58:16 AM
Who is Negan?

I believe the actor has already been cast (Jeffrey Dean Morgan), so his presence on the show should be inevitable...[spoiler]...but he is the next expected major baddie from the comics. (and would fit with the show/comic timeline for him to appear soon) [/spoiler]

Admiral Yi

More importantly, what are his Negan super powers?

Eddie Teach

Seriously though, CC, boggles the mind someone would step out on http://i95rocks.com/files/2014/02/christian-serratos-peta.jpg (pic linked cause of nudity). Especially a burly, hairy ginger.

Tonitrus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 16, 2015, 02:13:15 PM
Seriously though, CC, boggles the mind someone would step out on http://i95rocks.com/files/2014/02/christian-serratos-peta.jpg (pic linked cause of nudity). Especially a burly, hairy ginger.

Oh, I'd have to agree...Serratos is definitely a HOTTie...but I don't think it has implied that their relationship was much more than just physical (unless I forgot some details somewhere). 

But naturally, there will inevitably be some drama from it.

citizen k

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 16, 2015, 02:13:15 PM
Especially a burly, hairy ginger.

He's supposed to be an American and so are you, so there's no need to call him "ginger". He's a redhead.  :contract:

Eddie Teach

:blush:

Brits just use the term so much more often than we do.

Josephus

I found myself snoozing through a lot of that dialogue...why was it implied they stopped fucking? Or  more seriously, were they fucking? We saw them do it once, but I never took them for an item.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011