And we're back!

Main Menu

The Walking Dead spoilers thread

Started by viper37, October 25, 2015, 10:23:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 26, 2015, 10:32:25 AM
Quote from: lustindarkness on October 26, 2015, 09:48:53 AM
This is fucking bullshit. I dealt with 3 seasons worth of TWD spoilers on the TV/Movie thread. Fuck you all assholes! :mad:

Yes, I'm pissed. Either they killed Glen in a stupid way by a hated character OR he somehow rolled under the trash bin and the walkers had been tearing apart Nick just so that the show can play with my feelings and leave me hanging for two weeks (next week is a 90 minute Morgan flashback episode it seems).

Fuck y'all again. Assholes.

I hadn't thought about that.  Maybe they are just tearing Nick apart.  Glen didnt seem to be in pain.  He really just seemed to be gathering his wits about him.  Lets hope.  Glen and Darryl are the main reasons I watch the show.

Um, he absolutely did look to be in pain, and there are shots of his chest that the zombies are tearing at, no Nick anywhere in sight. He's dead.

viper37

This is fucking bullshit. I dealt with 3 seasons worth of TWD spoilers on the TV/Movie thread. Fuck you all assholes! :mad:

Yes, I'm pissed. Either they killed Glen in a stupid way by a hated character OR he somehow rolled under the trash bin and the walkers had been tearing apart Nick just so that the show can play with my feelings and leave me hanging for two weeks (next week is a 90 minute Morgan flashback episode it seems).

5 fan theories that keep hope alive
6. Lady Melisandre Resurrects Glenn
:P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Solmyr

crazy canuck

Quote from: Solmyr on October 26, 2015, 01:23:08 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on October 26, 2015, 10:32:25 AM

I hadn't thought about that.  Maybe they are just tearing Nick apart.  Glen didnt seem to be in pain.  He really just seemed to be gathering his wits about him.  Lets hope.  Glen and Darryl are the main reasons I watch the show.

no Nick anywhere in sight.

Exactly, they fell together yet Nick is nowhere to be seen.  Nick could be on top of Glen, covering Glen's body and all we see is Glen's face.

Josephus

I think Glen is dead. Otherwise it's a nasty tease.

That said: on Talking Dead, the writer/producer sent a note saying "You will be seeing Glen again in some form"...meaning a zombie?

RE: Rick. Whilst he can outpace the zombies, they do seem to be an awful lot of them on all sides, right? But iI've no doubt he will be rescued somehow.

Techncial issue: Are we going to talk comic book spoilers too?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

crazy canuck

Quote from: Josephus on October 26, 2015, 02:21:00 PM
RE: Rick. Whilst he can outpace the zombies, they do seem to be an awful lot of them on all sides, right? But iI've no doubt he will be rescued somehow.

Re: Rick, I wonder how they are going to deal with the cut - I suppose that leads to your technical question...

Josephus

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 26, 2015, 02:27:38 PM

Re: Rick, I wonder how they are going to deal with the cut - I suppose that leads to your technical question...
Yes. I dont read the comics, but on Talking Dead they alluded to something from the comic book that may affect Rick and his wound.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Martinus

Quote from: viper37 on October 26, 2015, 08:14:11 AM
Quote from: Martinus on October 26, 2015, 01:50:23 AM
Quote from: The Brain on October 26, 2015, 12:02:32 AM
SPOILERS!

This. For fucks sake.
The Walking Dead spoiler's thread
The title should have given you some clues.

Yes, it is spelled SPOILERS! There is no apostrophye in a plural form - it only exists in the possessive Singular.

Josquius

Glenn. Has to be dead.
At first it seemed they were going to a very unlikely survival with him being under the idiot's body and getting covered in gore as the other guy is eaten but considering the camera angles they shift to and the sheer amount of walkers around him... it would be stupid if they did that. I could see it protecting him for perhaps 5 minutes (though with his face sticking out...) but no rescue seems to be forthcoming. The walkers aren't going anywhere until they've eaten through the other guy to Glen (plus- his face is right there).
Kind of lame for him to go like that though, I was wondering why he didn't go up the fire escape either.

I was kind of confused about everything that was going on this episode. So...the horn took a large chunk of the horde away from the road, a bunch of civilians had been hiding in the woods watching them go (why? surely after building the fence they weren't needed anymore).
And...everyone completely fucks up getting away from the zombies. How?
The whole situation seems bizzarely set up to cause the maximum amount of red shirt deaths (and take down Glen too).

Rick... he shouldn't be in danger. But...the people he killed outside with the gun- were they kids? It was hard to get a good look. They certainly seemed quite small. He seems to be having issues over that.
I wonder whats up with his hand. Killing Glen would be one thing but killing Rick would just mess up the show.
Especially since we're running out of characters its easy to put a name to now.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

So far when a member of the group dies, the actor/actress is on the Talking Dead that follows the episode. Yuen wasn't on that show. Imo, he's not 100% dead. Probably will be our Zombified. Plus they kept imphasing Glenn is wearing Maggie's dad watch.

I guess the show will finally modify Rick like the comic did.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Tonitrus

I dunno...it seems that when zombies successfully eat someone, there isn't much left to become a zombie.

This zombie virus is ultimately self-defeating.

Phillip V

Show is racist if the only Asian dies.

viper37

Use the spoiler tag then, please.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Jaron

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 26, 2015, 10:11:03 PM
I dunno...it seems that when zombies successfully eat someone, there isn't much left to become a zombie.

Isn't everyone infected though? So it seems as long as humans exist/breed there will be new zombies. I am not sure if it passes from mothers to infants, but I assume it does.

Don't zombies continue to decay? I assume at some point (10 years? 20 years?) the bodies would have decayed so much that the initial zombie horde would no longer be a great threat.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josquius

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 26, 2015, 10:11:03 PM

Zombies are shit.
Most of the time they don't successfully overwhelm and eat someone, they just manage to bite them before they get away.

Though yes. Traditional zombies stand little chance of overthrowing civilization even with people collectively acting dumb.
It seems likely that in the walking dead world it's just the us like that. Sean of the Dead is set in the same universe. :p
██████
██████
██████