Routine Shootings at US Schools and Universities Megathread.

Started by mongers, October 23, 2015, 10:19:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 15, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
Quote from: Monoriu on March 15, 2018, 01:04:47 AM
Why CDC?  :unsure:

Congress banned them on doing research on the effect of firearms on mortality or something like that IIRC.

Then the culprit is Congress, not CDC. 

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

A protest so close to the mall the protesters can see it, unless there's a building in the way.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

I don't think it was the ad. You probably just ate something that didn't agree with you.

garbon

Laura Ingraham decided to make fun of one of the Parkland school shooting activists by calling out the colleges that have rejected him. WTF? :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: garbon on March 29, 2018, 11:26:37 AM
Laura Ingraham decided to make fun of one of the Parkland school shooting activists by calling out the colleges that have rejected him. WTF? :(

Wow, classy individual; was totally unsurprised to find out she's a Fox personality, when I googled to find out who she was.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

She seems to be becoming more like Ann Coulter every year.

crazy canuck

What did she do before she became a Fox talking head?

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on March 29, 2018, 12:42:48 PM
What did she do before she became a Fox talking head?

She used to have a radio show which before she had gotten cancer used to be something I'd listen to as a teen before bed. She was a middle of the road Republican with a liberal gay brother in Marin County.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

I honestly think the Fox people, all of them, are just straight up paid propagandists. They don't have actual positions, per se, they are no more independent than Trumps press secretary.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned