News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Vote in the Catalan regional election!

Started by celedhring, August 24, 2015, 07:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catalonia regional election: who would you vote for?

43 (84.3%)
1 (2%)
2 (3.9%)
1 (2%)
0 (0%)
3 (5.9%)
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Archy

Over here they succeeded succeeded in doing this to keep Vlaams Belang out of the govt. At that time we only had two opposition parties the Greens and Vlaams Belang.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Archy on September 11, 2015, 12:39:40 AM
Over here they succeeded succeeded in doing this to keep Vlaams Belang out of the govt. At that time we only had two opposition parties the Greens and Vlaams Belang.

and results were horrendous.

Anyways, lets hope the liberty-faction wins.

Valmy

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on September 11, 2015, 05:20:23 AM

Oh? Is there abuse of liberty going on? I was not aware civil rights were a factor in this election.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Valmy on September 11, 2015, 07:03:50 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on September 11, 2015, 05:20:23 AM

Oh? Is there abuse of liberty going on? I was not aware civil rights were a factor in this election.

yeah yeah, we all know you're firmly on the side of the imperialists.

Valmy

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on September 11, 2015, 07:17:40 AM

I am on the side of individual rights and liberties. You are on the side of ethnic mobs.

I cannot help but notice you 'pro-liberty' types do not support the self determination of Syrians to live in whatever European Country they choose to.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Valmy on September 11, 2015, 07:28:12 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on September 11, 2015, 07:17:40 AM

I am on the side of individual rights and liberties. You are on the side of ethnic mobs.

I cannot help but notice you 'pro-liberty' types do not support the self determination of Syrians to live in whatever European Country they choose to.

that's because they have their own country. and ou're in denial about human nature.

celedhring

#4 broke out the dance moves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHgVIyPSkS4

Big fan of him singing along, too. I love Queen.

celedhring

Family photo after the first (and I think only) debate:

The Larch

celedhring

This is happening today, and I just came from voting. To throw another classic Languish quiz, I voted for the only openly gay candidate in the poll. Try to guess who.

Eddie Teach

Hopefully not the hot chick, cause that puts a wrinkle in my plan to one day marry her.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Monoriu

So assuming that Catalonia goes independent.  Does that mean Barcelona football club will leave the Spanish football league?  If so, they will compete in the new premier Catalan football league with...who?  :unsure:

Liep

Quote from: Monoriu on September 27, 2015, 08:01:50 AM
So assuming that Catalonia goes independent.  Does that mean Barcelona football club will leave the Spanish football league?  If so, they will compete in the new premier Catalan football league with...who?  :unsure:

Yes, but they will likely work something out due to financial reasons. I think Andorran teams are playing in the Spanish league as well.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Andorran teams have their own league. We'd probably exit the Spanish league.

Personally I think the separatists are losing this one. Turnover is surging, and it's generally understood that this benefits unionist parties.

celedhring

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 27, 2015, 08:00:57 AM
Hopefully not the hot chick, cause that puts a wrinkle in my plan to one day marry her.  :hmm:

You can rest easy. She's not gay (openly at least).

This guy in particular was actually the very first Spanish MP to come out of the closet, ten years ago.