News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Vote in the Catalan regional election!

Started by celedhring, August 24, 2015, 07:51:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catalonia regional election: who would you vote for?

43 (84.3%)
1 (2%)
2 (3.9%)
1 (2%)
0 (0%)
3 (5.9%)
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

celedhring

In four weeks, we'll be holding a regional election here in Catalonia. The two main nationalist parties have merged, together with a plethora of smaller separatist parties, and formed an united separatist front. Their platform is to declare unilateral independence within 9-18 months if they achieve a majority. Polls show them just short of that, but they might achieve it if they get the support of a smaller separatist party that's not part of the front.

But why worry about the particulars? Here you have the chance of voting for any of our candidates based on their looks only.

Grinning_Colossus

Voted for Hollande because I think he's doing a good job in France.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

garbon

I like to vote on attractiveness and this is hard.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maladict

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Monoriu

One of the easiest polls that I have seen  :lol:

celedhring

We Catalans aren't attractive :(

#1 was born in Andalucía.

Valmy

The first one is a young and attractive woman so probably radically left wing and insane.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

celedhring

Quote from: Valmy on August 24, 2015, 08:17:34 AM
The first one is a young and attractive woman so probably radically left wing and insane.

She's a liberal, you're safe.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on August 24, 2015, 08:06:11 AM
I like to vote on attractiveness and this is hard.

Quote from: MonoOne of the easiest polls that I have seen 

:P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

I'm voting for the last guy.

Really men - is it so hard to wear a suit and a tie when running for office?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Brazen

Number 2. He looks like an archaeologist.